We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StarGT with Gramadchukov : Ferrari F1 ( open link )

StarGT

Cool idea, executed badly.

I love the idea of a F1 car in the game. But what on earth did you do with that blurring effect. OMG its horrible guys. you really messed up the car with that effect, personally i wouldn't have used it at all. Its very distracting. It wouldn't be too bad if it was only in cockpit view, but its every view even chase cam..

For people that don't know what im talking about.. heres a quick video clip of the F1 in play.

If you could re-release the mod Without that blurring effect ( including the one on the wheels ) it would be a great car mod.

Like i said if you removed that shakey blur effect it would be great, but its just too distracting to be enjoyable.

I tested it too, and can confirm what Nobby wrote. I love the idea to have a Formula One car in TDU2. But the blurring ruins the fun with that car.

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq214/EFC76/TestDrive22013-04-0321-39-35-87_zps914627e3.jpg

If it's possible to fix this, that would be great. (The replacement is cool. The FXX has one of the best handlings ingame.)

You'll need to decrypt GamePC.cpr and edit this file, then encrypt it again. I don't remember where did I get tdudec from, but that's the program you need to decryptencrypt cpr files.

There's a line MV_RADIAL_BLUR = 1, change it's value to 0 (zero).

• 2 months later...

Problem with being in a lvl 3 club, is there isnt really that many clubs out there anymore that are that active. That said it also depends on what club your in with what rules, ive tried to just join a lvl 4 club to buy the car, but it just has you as a lvl 1 recruit, and all you can do is look at them.