We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ferrari 458 Sound Mod

Enzo_660

And i thought that you should had asked permission first

Anyway you can leave it there but thats a very old sound

I would relese the Version 2 of this sound wich is much much better but i just want to see this game dead .....

anyway have fun .... its very old but not that bad

Next time you upload somebody else work at least say who is the creator and dont forget to include the read me file......

And i thought that you should had asked permission first

Anyway you can leave it there but thats a very old sound

I would relese the Version 2 of this sound wich is much much better but i just want to see this game dead .....

anyway have fun .... its very old but not that bad

Next time you upload somebody else work at least say who is the creator and dont forget to include the read me file......

Sorry i didn't know how to contact you ( didn't know you were a memeber here), i got this mod without any txt file, anyways your mods are the best, it had to be reuploaded :)

Guest MrLolololXD
Sorry i didn't know how to contact you ( didn't know you were a memeber here), i got this mod without any txt file, anyways your mods are the best, it had to be reuploaded :)

Don't go uploading any more mods unless they are your own created mods. If you can't contact the creator of the mod to ask permission, tough luck, it's against forum rules and many would consider it stealing the mod.

• 4 weeks later...
The way I see it, good on you for uploading this, I already have it but trying to find Modeksoundstudio mods is literally like trying to find an needle in a city-sized haystack

I salute you sir!

I'm on the same boat as you, been looking for his lambo aventador mod for ages now. I don't get why delete it completely. its a great mod.

I'm on the same boat as you, been looking for his lambo aventador mod for ages now. I don't get why delete it completely. its a great mod.

you mean the sound mod? If thats it i think it is still included in reventons aventador mod.

The aventador sound is included in the aventador mod ( its on the description of the video in case you didnt notice)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqMm1Ekguw0

Have fun

Yeh, the problem with that mod is that, when you try to download the file from Mediafire via the link. Its capped.

"Archive is Encrypted or Password Protected

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is split, encrypted or password-protected. Free accounts are limited to 10 downloads per week of each file of this type. The limit for this file has been reached. "

So we cant really get anywhere.

• 2 months later...