We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06

-=Comp@ct=-

Is possible to make version with stock *body colour* mirrors and non-red "CORVETTE" inscription (rear side) ? Thanks in advance for the answer ;)

I second this. You've made a fantastic mod but still managed to ruin it all just because of those tacky red side-mirrors, which makes the car only usable in red.

Just a question, in first pic we can see a Ferrari FF behind Corvette.

Is it a new version of released model ?

It's still the old version, but it was upgraded to v2.0 with BODY_LR, try the thread again ;)

i think he forgot to add material to it after making mirror so thats why its red

he sure will fix it in no time

Naaah, there is an orange, shiny color if you don't use material ;) This red color was used on purpose, but as I can see it's not very 'popular' :D I'm gonna make it paintable as the rest of the body ;) Stay cool for 5 p.m.

"Stay cool for 5 p.m."

After school ?? :)

;) Joke, of course..

Nope, I'm a little bit too old 4 school :P I'm at work now :]

well i know there is some colour loke that when you dont use material.

sorry :)

anyway, maybe it would be better if you put paint2 but i doubt many would like that, in the end your mod your rules :D

I'm gonna just swap the texture, cause there is too much work with detaching this parts :/ Probably it will be PAINT2 ;]

• 1 year later...