We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Suggestion

Nipper

Well it's not done yet, I need to change and add smilies and also redo the buttons and icons to make them look better and also remove the white matting (the noise). So many icons to make and change it's a wonder people do this for a living.

So far it has taken about 3 days but that's at like 10 hours a time so a fair amount of work and it's still ongoing.

Yeah I only put it Live at 12PM GMT. After getting the "ready to go" finishing touches done I posted the Rules and Welcome threads then locked the board and went to sleep. lol

There has been someone watching me though, I have seen them as a Guest the past few days I have been doing this, also Google have already been here and Spidered the board it appears.

lol, how are you gonna pay for this??

Adverts?

That is a good question, I will see how the board pans out over the coming few weeks or months and apply for Google adsense. No popups or annoying flash banners as I hate them myself and don't want to subject anyone to that kind of pain. lol

Some people have also suggested a Donate button or link but I wouldn't feel right with that so I guess we'll see. A few people know how much this is costing me and I ask them to remain silent as we will just see what happens.

That is a good question, I will see how the board pans out over the coming few weeks or months and apply for Google adsense. No popups or annoying flash banners as I hate them myself and don't want to subject anyone to that kind of pain. lol

Some people have also suggested a Donate button or link but I wouldn't feel right with that so I guess we'll see. A few people know how much this is costing me and I ask them to remain silent as we will just see what happens.

my lips are sealed regarding all matters like that (i heard you talking over TDU the other day, not sure how much of it i can say so ill take the safe road and not say anything about it )