We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I'm a noob kind of (at modding)

Asg16_4

Well i'm 13 I live in the USA and i'm not too experienced at modding because I never handled tdu2 :o but I am registered on another modding website for tdu2 and some of them are even registered here. (you know who you are!) and have been registered there for quite some time so i'm not a complete idiot at modding tdu2 :D But before I go on rambling about how cool I am I need to say one thing. I don't have tdu2 (I know you're like :oook:) But I only don't have it because my system can't handle tdu2 at the current moment and will be getting system upgrade on my birthday from a (how do I put it nice words so I won't get banned on my first post -_-) "Crappy" laptop besides my upgrade will most likely be better than what i'm using right now by like x6 and only then will I be able to join everyone on a fun adventure :)

Well then screw everybody else Tdu2 is the stuff :D ha ha ha nah I like playing other games besides Tdu2 also play Call of duty Black Ops 2 (Ps3), Need For Speed Hot pursuit (Ps3). But I still think Tdu2 is pretty legit :btup but every once in awhile I just feel like I want to break both Tdu2 and my crappy laptop :bsod:

Quite an entrance mate, the brony avatar is making me hover over the red ban button but there might be a backlash if I do that and I can't handle all 4 of you should that happen. :p TDU2 is not well respected around here due to it's awful handling, don't get us wrong TDU wasn't great in this area too but it was a damn site better than what we got with TDU2. However modding and modders are doing their damn best to improve the game and make it worth playing including a handling update that should hopefully make the driving that much better.

Welcome to the duck!