We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Xbox: The Next Generation Reveal

Camel

I've been following some of the rumours, info and talk behind it and it will certainly be a next-gen console but their focus may be more on entertainment and being a DVR than playing games. Also if much is made about Kinect, Xbox Live paid features that are totally free elsewhere and such I might just walk away from MS this time.

Time will tell. I would love to see a new PGR and the future of Forza of course.

The DVR thing would be ok for me (4 Xboxes at home here, 3 of which are simply Media Center extenders). I'm a bit over paying for LIVE Gold every year just to access things like YouTube.

The new Xbox is also rumored to fit into MS's whole cloud ecosystem, expect being able to access photos and stuff from SkyDrive, maybe Skype, etc. Maybe some extra feature for those who have Windows 8, Office 365, etc?