We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tototo : BMW E46 M3 CSL

tototo

Hey tototo, are you taking over as the awesome guy coming out with mods? It feels like the modding scene is dead, it would be nice if you made more cars ..

I really love your slammed cars appearance keep it up. However, if possible can you get matching gauges? They are still the Aston Martin ones. And also the part where while driving in cockpit view, the rev meter goes the opposite way. To me those are the only two flaws.

Ahh this car is finally released! You did a great job with this. It just needs little tweaks like the trunk light isn't lined up with the Tailights, The interior RPM guages are off and the part of the hood that curves down and over the headlights are a little bit sharper and cut too much of the headlights. Anyways the car is too sick and I still love it :) thanks a lot now on to the BMW 2002 :D

Also love the negative camber and the offsets on your cars! they're great :D

Ahh this car is finally released! You did a great job with this. It just needs little tweaks like the trunk light isn't lined up with the Tailights, The interior RPM guages are off and the part of the hood that curves down and over the headlights are a little bit sharper and cut too much of the headlights. Anyways the car is too sick and I still love it :) thanks a lot now on to the BMW 2002 :D

Also love the negative camber and the offsets on your cars! they're great :D

Yeh, i found a temporary solution to the rpm gauge part, thers a M5 mod around here somewhere and ijust stole it from there. At least till this one is fixed. it works fine.

Yup I just tried it too now it works properly but my game crashes a lot now has anyone else had this problem after installing this mod?

the game crashing is not due to the mods. its the actual server i believe. many people i play with are also experiencing a lot of crashing, me included.