We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gran Turismo 6 {DT} - Now let's talk about it. [UP: It's Out!]

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no more leveling system in GT6, so I guess we'll have to unlock races using the ol' licensing tests like previous GTs.

Personally I prefer to learn the physics/cars by actually taking some cars for a spin round different tracks in arcade mode, rather than going through the tedious licenses like trying to stop a car in a straight line, cause those licensing tests always caused me to ragequit the game :lol: but I guess it'll be a 'blast from the past' :hmmm:

No More in Gran Turismo 6

So is this something like TDU 2's license tests?
Same sort of idea but more precise and difficult to achieve the top position. The GT tests do make you a better driver in the game though as they teach you about braking distances, clipping the apex and how to pass cleanly. The Mercedes SLR chase is one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had.

enthusia though still ranks best for the best tests imo. :D

Add to that with Mod-Nations style track editor (Kaz did say he loved that style of editor). 100x100 km is huge but some recon it's more likely to be 50x50km, still impressive area to play with!

Hoping a to be able to make point to point tracks so I can try to make my favorite local driving roads...and if not then I can mix them together! Oh also Knockhill.

Keeping in mind Goodwood is a P2P track, could hopefully happen.

Goodwood is already in GT6, so I'm not sure what you're hoping will happen there cal ;)

Someone could do a rough representation of the best roads from TDU1 as well (might have to make it a P2P route though which would still be ok). Assuming you can model the ground terrain as needed. Surrounding ocean might be lacking as well.

Goodwood is already in GT6, so I'm not sure what you're hoping will happen there cal ;)

Someone could do a rough representation of the best roads from TDU1 as well (might have to make it a P2P route though which would still be ok). Assuming you can model the ground terrain as needed. Surrounding ocean might be lacking as well.

I believe you can't "make" the roads, you just choose them. Something like Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition course creator. The roads and the ways are already there, all you do is choose the "checkpoints".

• 2 weeks later...