We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Megapack problem!

Drkpl8

I don't have any time at this moment so I'll cut it short:

So recently I got TDU running again, installed the megapack (which includes the 1.66 patch) and used the 1.68b patch

Got the magic map and installed a few car mods, everything was running fine until I realized the cars from the pack were missing?!

The installation went good, nothing wrong with that, I already tried activating the add-on, nothing helps.

Funny though:

When I go to the Chevrolet dealer and I cycle from car to car, it skips the C6 convertible. I get to see it, so I know it's in there, but the game won't "accept" them, yet I clearly see the C6 convertible (just being skipped..)

Mod installers also say that I don't have the pack installed when I want to replace a carpack car..

Anyone who can help me out?

The order again:

Game -> carpack -> 1.68b patch -> magic map (could be the other way around with the 1.68b patch) -> car mods

Well, usually when I'm installing TDU I do it in this order: the game itself > patch 1.66 > megapack > magicmap > other mods. Works fine for me.

If you have got TDUMT, try to move the car to another slot or even dealership.

Mod installers also say that I don't have the pack installed when I want to replace a carpack car..

Got that problem on a few cars, too, but it doesn't do anything. I'm install the mod normally.

Hope I've helped you, however this problem has never happened to me.

Thanks for the fast reply!

Well, the carpack includes the 1.66 patch, so...

Might aswell try to backup my mods, reinstall the game and do it like you posted it and then paste them in..

I just installed one of TDUZoqqer's mods (Carrera GT) and it appeared at the RUF dealer. This dealership has never been shown on the map before! When I enter it, it shows all the RUFs, but it takes me to the Carrera GT and I can't choose any other vehicle..

Hmm.

So, if I move the carpack cars to regular dealerships, won't other cars be replaced there, as in, exceeding the dealership's car limit and "overwriting" cars?

Cheers.

Sounds strange.

The addon cars are in regular dealership if I remember correctly, and there are no regular dealerships, are there? :oook:

I think the best idea is to reinstall the game completely, and then install it in the same order as I did.

PS: Do you have an original megapack with the CD key?

Sounds strange.

The addon cars are in regular dealership if I remember correctly, and there are no regular dealerships, are there? :oook:

I think the best idea is to reinstall the game completely, and then install it in the same order as I did.

PS: Do you have an original megapack with the CD key?

No I meant if I moved the RUFs for example to another dealership, let's say Audi, if they'd show there and not "overwrite" the Audis that are in the dealership, but that doesn't make sense, since it wouldn't show them anyways (since they don't show anywhere)

No I meant if I moved the RUFs for example to another dealership, let's say Audi, if they'd show there and not "overwrite" the Audis that are in the dealership, but that doesn't make sense, since it wouldn't show them anyways (since they don't show anywhere)

I see.

Well, if you don't want them to be replaced with RUF's, which you obviously don't, you can add certain amount of cars to the dealership (the slots are showed in TDU MT). BUT I remember that I wanted to add more cars to the main Mercedes dealership I couldn't add the 9th car and buy it, even though in TDU MT you see 15 slots at every dealershop. The 9th car would show up there, but you will not be able to purchase it. Maybe that's the problem you've got...

I see.

Well, if you don't want them to be replaced with RUF's, which you obviously don't, you can add certain amount of cars to the dealership (the slots are showed in TDU MT). BUT I remember that I wanted to add more cars to the main Mercedes dealership I couldn't add the 9th car and buy it, even though in TDU MT you see 15 slots at every dealershop. The 9th car would show up there, but you will not be able to purchase it. Maybe that's the problem you've got...

Well, my main problem is that the megapack cars don't show at all, but they are in the dealership^^

I'll try reinstalling everything.