We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lamborghini Egoista

calster17

Surprise! Lambo's 50th birthday car showen...

This is fresh news, like 10 minuets old!

If you though the Veneno was something, this makes that look like it was child's play

Front.

923349_533629660007625_1084520737_n.jpg

And back/Door!

BKA5LAMCUAAkDWj.jpg:large

Personally I think it looks like a Zonda that was designed in 2050! Totally totally crazy if you ask me! And I love it. :D

The Reventon was essentially just a rebodied Murcielago and the Aventador is a brilliant successor and follows on from the design legacy of the Countach > Diablo > Murcielago. I'm not a big fan of the front of the Veneno but I really do love this thing. As a Lambo fan I maybe feel it more due to it to me looking like a re-imagining of the Zagato Raptor and Pregunta concepts.

I know they facelifted it, but even though I really love the old good NA V10 and the fact you can get it in a 2WD + 6MT version (there also will be a special, maybe stripped version of the Gall), it is old for today's market and buyers. Ferrari sold 7,318 cars last year, while Lamborghini 2,318. Sure, Ferrari lost a bit of its exclusivity by selling too much cars imho and the Gallardo is still the best selling Lambo ever.

I think Lambo is wasting time and money on making such ridiculous one-off concepts, if they want to sell more and more cars. However, while I think that automotive industry following the IT trends with releasing something "always new, always better and always must-buy" is not a good thing, people seem to like that (and to have the newest gadgets) and car makers have to adapt to those people.

I think Lambo is wasting time and money on making such ridiculous one-off concepts, if they want to sell more and more cars.

Charge £3million + local tax's for each of the 3 Veneno's made.

£1 million + local tax's for each of the 20 Reventon coupes, even more so for the 15 drop-top's.

£2.5 million + local Tax's for the 1 Aventador J.

There making big buck's for that level of exclusivity, and got to keep in mind that these things are alreday sold before we know of them. And Since all these are just essentially re-body's of existing models...

Charge £3million + local tax's for each of the 3 Veneno's made.

£1 million + local tax's for each of the 20 Reventon coupes, even more so for the 15 drop-top's.

£2.5 million + local Tax's for the 1 Aventador J.

There making big buck's for that level of exclusivity, and got to keep in mind that these things are alreday sold before we know of them. And Since all these are just essentially re-body's of existing models...

Haven't thought about that, good point. :fp2: But still...

Some of you don't get the idea. Remember the Countach? Try to think how crazy that car was back in the '70's and 80's. The Veneno and Ecosta are bringing back the crazyness.

I'm old enough to remember that and I fully remember the Countach being a drop dead gorgeous car.

This isn't ahead of its time, its just plain ugly...