We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Auto Club Revolution

Well it's constantly being worked on so it at least has room to grow in that aspect.

Well, I wouldn't say that.

I've been in ACR since the closed beta phase and even after a year or so they still haven't managed to tweak the physics. Cars that are not fully tuned are undriveable, there's so much understeer going on, jerkiness, and all cars seem to have very low steering ratio. They almost can't turn. And with my fully modded 1 M Coupe I still can't drive it in a clean way. From 1st to 2nd gear the car is spinning around and when you shift up to 3rd, BOOM, the car bites to the asphalt and flies away. That's not just the case of the 1 M, but all cars. I've got the 1 M, RX-7, Corsa OPC, won an E92 M3, driven the R35, SLR and Nismo R34.

I think they've just been tweaking the graphics, instead of sounds, physics and customization.

I tried this game when it came out.

Horrible. Wheel didn't fully work, couldn't map gears, physics were HORRIBLE.

Did this game get any good updates since then, or can anyone tell me if Fanatec wheels especially my GT2 Wheel will work?

Won't install it just to find out :/

Played it for a couple of hours today, my id is gsto2 if you want to add me. I feel not a lot of people play it/play it with a wheel, as it's pretty easy to get high on the leaderboards. :P

Umm, isn't that true of all racing games you play?

Nice :) And you just reminded me i need to install NFS Porsche 2000

Thank you :) Its not a life accomplishment but its a great gaming achievement for me.

You're welcome ;)

EDIT: I just found out I was knocked back down to 5th in the world, in order to get 1st I have to shave around 3 seconds off my time..I'm not sure if I can do it on keyboard but I will try.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't get it - nowhere in the controller options is there a way to map the Clutch pedal, and a quick look on the forums seems to confirm that there is no clutch support. Yet if I go in game and select H shifter for transmission I just get a whole lot of grinding sounds each time I change gear. :confused: