We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

3rd Intro Thread: This Time I'm Here To Stay!

BAk99

Sup doo's! I'm back for good this time & for those who don't know I used to be on here nearly everyday for 2 years when this was called TDU-Central.

Ahhh The good ol' days :cool:

I dropped out of the forum for personal reasons & to get my RL on track, which may I add I have successfully done.

Unemployment caused me to take a step back & look at my life & what I had become. A narcasistic, pathetic & demotivated excuse of a human being.

I now have a full time job managing hospitality at a town sized football stadium & what I consider a part time job/career choice for long-term Gaming Youtube Channel.

Check out my work & give me a sub if you enjoy what you see. I've just been published by the RPMnetwork (MakerStudio) :thumbsup:

There's a TDU REVIEW on the way ;)

Back is Bak!! No wait... ermm Bak is Bak, well of course he is who else could he be!? Shut-up you! Stop shouting at me. :cry: Oh I'm sorry, here have some bacon ice-cream.......... to be continued

Roll Eastenders tune!

Welcome Back.

Glad to see your still here!

So does this mean your sig request thread is up again?

In due time my friend.. We need to get you a new one with the times =D

I'm v.happy to see you've still not retired the 2010 sig!

I remember you' date=' but I think you don't remember me.[/quote']

Didn't get to know you that's why! I'll see you round the forums my friend ;]

especially with my new name change.

Ahem. You were saying? XD Cheers for the welcome Scoobi!

As for Soundwave, Thanks. It's good to be.. em Front :confused: :D

[Diablo locks padlock on door and walks away sporting an evil grin]

Yo BaKky you're back and it sounds like you're doing well mate! I like that you seem to be doing really well, are in a much better place and are now more befitting of 'human' status by the sound of it. :cheeky: I really look forward to seeing your upcoming TDU video and also will be checking out some of your other ones, we need more hard-to-understand Scots commentating on youtube so another one is very welcome for sure.

Keep up the PMA, PT and the DIBR mate!! ;)

I'm surprised my sorry self was the first person to make that connection.

o rly

Back is Bak!! No wait... ermm Bak is Bak, well of course he is who else could he be!? Shut-up you! Stop shouting at me. :cry: Oh I'm sorry, here have some bacon ice-cream.......... to be continued