We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Damys Sound mods

Damys

[/b]

Of course you were, most people who know me know that I have every possible mod for the 458.

Don't treat me like an idiot. Your post was worthless and has now taken up 4 meaningless posts in Damy's thread, why did you even have to write a response that does not get anywhere?

I know there is a modek sound mod out there, MOST people do. I know there is a pilot sound mod out there, and I know there is Omer's sound mod that I have posted in the sound section. So why respond and say there are other mods? It was a pointless thing to say.

O_O .......

1. Stop being so full of your self. Replying the way you are right now, makes me think you are indeed an idiot.

2. My post was not worthless, all i did was politely inform you that there are already several outstanding sound mods available. And that instead of maybe getting Damy to spend time making 'another' 458 mod, he may work on the many other requested mods, instead of just satisfying your desire for more Ferrari 458 items. (The fact that you are a 458 lover is not surprising. As you have abundantly made that aware to everyone by now.)

3. Instead of dropping it and just accepting my post for what it was instead of picking at it, and rewording it into your own little fantasy that i am attacking you, is increasing to the "meaningless" posts that you are so against.

Explanation Over.

[Apologies to Damy for this slight disturbance, but i feel obligated to explain my self.]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
That's exactly what I meant! :)

there is just a little problem.. this sound (i mean the exhaust crackle) is possible only on the sls amg..i've tested RS5/RS6 but not with great result..and other "less power" car like S3,alfa romeo's or golf GTI are with manual clutch so not suitable for the automatic A45 AMG ..have u any idea about some car to replace?