We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Damys Sound mods

Damys

i rework each sample with various audio softwares..for example a good one is MAGIX Audio Lab ..where u can control and edit your sound with various filers, Reverb, dynamics , etc. i'm still learning too.. i need to improve and is impossible to reach the 100% of the knowledge because there are always new things and tricks to learn.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
@chocolate, im pretty sure there is a 458 sound mod already out there, i know that for a fact, since i have one lol .. though i cant remember where i got it lol.

I have two of them, however, Damy's made an excellent California sound mod so he can pretty much make an excellent 458 sound mod.

So don't tell me, not to ask for it -- since i was only supplying videos to Damy who has already made a WIP 458 sound mod.

@chocolate, im pretty sure there is a 458 sound mod already out there, i know that for a fact, since i have one lol .. though i cant remember where i got it lol.

I have two of them, however, Damy's made an excellent California sound mod so he can pretty much make an excellent 458 sound mod.

So don't tell me, not to ask for it -- since i was only supplying videos to Damy who has already made a WIP 458 sound mod.

Please dont be a smartass in every forum you are in and read what i said again, and open your eyes.

Where exactly did i tell you not to ask for it? I merely said that i know there is already a sound mod out there, the fact that you have two is amazing and im so proud of you.

But no where did i say in what i replied above suggest i am telling you not to ask for more.

Please dont be a smartass in every forum you are in and read what i said again, and open your eyes.

Where exactly did i tell you not to ask for it? I merely said that i know there is already a sound mod out there, the fact that you have two is amazing and im so proud of you.

But no where did i say in what i replied above suggest i am telling you not to ask for more.

Of course you were, most people who know me know that I have every possible mod for the 458.

Don't treat me like an idiot. Your post was worthless and has now taken up 4 meaningless posts in Damy's thread, why did you even have to write a response that does not get anywhere?

I know there is a modek sound mod out there, MOST people do. I know there is a pilot sound mod out there, and I know there is Omer's sound mod that I have posted in the sound section. So why respond and say there are other mods? It was a pointless thing to say.

Chocolatestar seem to be 13 and no idea how to speak properly. You are way to aggressive and you always feel attacked by postings which are not even meant to attack you. Who you think you are to threat other people like this? Just look at your reputation.. Look, i can speak to you, without threating you bad in any way. You do that in every thread you post..

Sorry for offtopic.