We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Honda-McLaren team returning to F1 for the 2015 season!

Guest MrLolololXD

Guest MrLolololXD

I just got an email 30 minutes ago from Honda stating they were making a return to F1, pairing up with McLaren.

BREAKING NEWS: Honda is returning to Formula 1! Honda Motor Co. CEO Takanobu Ito has announced that we will be reforging our legendary partnership with McLaren for the 2015 F1 season. We are very excited about returning to Formula One in 2015, in a joint project with McLaren. Racing is in Honda’s DNA and this will allow a new generation of Honda engineers to learn the challenges and thrills of operating at the pinnacle of motorsport. More on this very exciting development soon.

Guest MrLolololXD

Was contemplating buying a CRZ at one point, sent off some enquires to a local dealer and they asked if I'd like to recieve the occasional promotion email too, so I thought why not

Guest MrLolololXD

I guess the telecommunication walruses got sidetracked on their way, bringing the breaking news all the way to Australia :mhmm: