We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

My Kaspersky Internet Security detected TDU2 Patch for Unpacked as HEUR;Trojan.Win32.Generic by downloading it from here but downloaded it from TDU 2 car mods by Stargt and other modders facebook page and it's safe. His page is awesome! The Unofficial Patch for retail game from here is ok though.

That's just your antivirus software as mine detected nothing and it's absolutely fine just.

I can't sell the cars I don't need. That feature is removed with this patch.

What the hell ,are u all crazy?

Well we might be crazy but that feature is not removed. So maybe you have edited or replaced some files you shouldn't of.

I can't confirm this at the moment as i don't have tdu2 installed so maybe some one else can confirm it works for them.

So,now you are saying that I did something wrong? Don't make me angry.please. Downloaded the patch,exe thing did it's job and THAT'S IT. Nothing ,and I mean nothing else. So,I guess this beautiful patch has some serious bugs or errors,or it's just one big nothing.

--- Post Updated ---

Almost forgot,I can't even move my cars from one garage to another...that feature is also removed with this patch.

So,now you are saying that I did something wrong? Don't make me angry.please. Downloaded the patch,exe thing did it's job and THAT'S IT. Nothing ,and I mean nothing else. So,I guess this beautiful patch has some serious bugs or errors,or it's just one big nothing.

--- Post Updated ---

Almost forgot,I can't even move my cars from one garage to another...that feature is also removed with this patch.

"Don't make me angry" why who are you the incredible hulk. :D

Now i am categorically saying you have done some thing wrong as i no for a fact that you can still move cars with this patch as i did this many times.

Also on the OP it says "sell car price reduced by 20%" so it must work as Xarlith would not release otherwise.

Do you not think that maybe just maybe you have done some thing wrong as no one else has mentioned such a bug.

I was able to dig out something. When I start up my packed version of the game,both features are there,but of course ,cars from the patch are not. Unpacked,cars and all the changes that came with the patch are there with above mentioned problems. Hilarious...

So you say you start it packed and it runs okay but when you run the unpacked it's basically stock/worse.

My assumption is that it sounds like you have put the .big/.map back into the TDU2 folder along with the unpakced bnks.

If that's the case then you need to separate them and then point TDU2 Universal Launcher to the unpacked folder.

Again it would help if you could maybe post some pics of your TDU2 folder.

And try to drop the attitude when people are trying to help you. ;)

After hours of searching,file by file that's not the case. I'm giving up of the search for the cause...I'm just tired of that. There's something else...Gallardo LP570 has it's own bug...when driving with auto transition ,the gearbox gets stuck in a gear for some time,sometimes even for a whole 5-6 seconds. Reving like crazy at 8000 rpm. And it's doing it in all gears. When on manual,no problems.

Hello.

I have an issue with the unofficial patch. Everything works great, and those physics are far more improved, and I feel comfortable using the keyboard again. But I have a sound problem with the Skyline r34. Sometimes the engine won't sound, and I can only hear the environment sounds. This happens mostly when I'm entering an event, especially the countdown. Right before the countdown says "GO", the engine just... stops. Plus, I have googled the issue but didn't seem to find any problem associated with this. I really can't be the only one... :/

I would go the bug reporting link, but it doesn't redirect me to where I should go...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys apologize for the time to which I am requesting this, but I am very sorry for the following: The Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 of the UP 0.4, its driving is TERRIBLE !!! All the time he rises sideways in the curves, it becomes impossible to make a good carrara with him. I Love it that car since it came out, so I'm just saying this, waiting if someone pities and fixes it. THANK YOU.

Hi,

Is there a way to change racing school timers ? Please help me with this, i just cant handle frustration anymore. I like the game overall but racing school is hell.

My game is unpacked with unofficial patch and Autopack. I use physics mod - C.T.R. physics mod 1.05 but even with (and without) this mod i cant complete hawai schools.

Or maybe someone can point me to specific gamefile i can modify myself (i know how to edit cpr files).

Game is supposed to be fun not a living hell.

(Sorry form my English, its not my primary)

Edit: - Can you tell me if timers for racing school is located in this file - aicmac_training.xml if yes which line i need to change ?

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, who can help me?

after I installed this unofficial patch the sound mod doesn't work, why? i have alredy tried to replace again the modded .bnk but nothing, they still original sound HELP please, the original sound are disgusting.......

P.s. Sorry for my bad english

Hi guys, who can help me?

after I installed this unofficial patch the sound mod doesn't work, why? i have alredy tried to replace again the modded .bnk but nothing, they still original sound HELP please, the original sound are disgusting.......

P.s. Sorry for my bad english

Is the file name of the sound correct? It should be ***_high.bnk. Is the sound file copied to the correct folder? Is there the sound file you copied under the folder "\Euro\Bnk\sound\vehicles"?

How about to check the above points?

Everything started when I realized that patches and car mods did not work except sound mods that worked perfectly. Then I wanted everything to work and I read that I had to move the big. and map. file In a backup folder, I also carried the file called audio.cpr, but I realized if the audio.cpr file was missing the game crashed, then I just brought the audio.cpr file into the root folder of the game instead of the other files I left them in the backup folder, finally the mods worked, but arrived in the game and took my cars I realized that the sounds of the cars were back the original ones. However the procedure is right because before the patch worked the sounds of the cars were modded

• 2 months later...

I don't mean to necro a thread or anything of that nature, so I do apologize in advance, but I cannot for the life of me access the NPC Clothing shop on O'ahu. It just says "Brands Clothing Shop Coming Soon...." Everything else works perfectly except that, is there a fix for it or do I need progress to a certain point of the game before I can access it?

• 2 months later...

This thread is 133 pages long so I didn’t go through every single page and post to see if someone had mentioned this... Okay.

Overall, the mod is great. It really does fixes alot of what eden didn’t, it was a great decision to try it out... But I think that the Camaro ZL1 should be a A2 class car, shouldn’t it? I mean that’s what I think, it’s a little too fast to be an A3 car and (this might nitpicky or it might be upto personal preference, idk) I think that the Aventador’s cockpit camera is a bit too low, I mean shouldn’t the viewing be a bit narrower? (Like the rest of same body layout cars? Except Paganis in this game). The rest of the cars cockpit views are insanely good, they’re even better than the original games’ cars’ cockpit view. Overall, enjoying the mod so much, thanks for taking the time to create it and thanks for anyone who took time to create anything car mod or any kind of mods used in this, it’s amazing!

Edit: Just to clear things up, what I meant by “narrower” is that I’m supposed to see less through the glass in front of me or see more of the interior (you know, having my had a bit more backward... It’s just what I think, I’m not bashing your patch or anything... It’s amazing, in fact.