We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

I think if you would get banned by using this patch someone had already mentioned it. We all are playing patched for a couple of months with the patch and nothing bad happened to anyone. And like Robik said, Atari doesn't care about cheaters and hackers in the past, so why should they care about cheaters, hackers and players who are using this patch here now. I don't even think that they still have keep an eye on the game. They let it run in some kind of anarchy.

Guys, I have one question - I have no props with this patch on online? Can I get banned ? ;>

I dont think so ***** dont seem to care about the game anymore if 0.00000001 times hackers in CRC didnt get banned you wont be banned aswell

You can get "auto" banned for using an illegal copy of the game or unlock DLC illegally.

AFAIK you won't get flagged for using the TDU2-UP :cool:

One Question: In the game code there is a car, that is not available to buy or to win and it's no DLC car. I'm talking about the Koenigsegg CCXR "Solar Crown" (car ID 609). I know it's technical complete the same as the available CCXR, just like the DLC Veyrons Centenaire and Sang Bleu are same as Veyron 16.4 and Grand Sport, but is it possible to put it next to the "normal" CCXR into the European showroom to make it available in one of the next UP versions? Just for reasons to complete the whole collection of cars in the game :)

Punishing the community isn´t a solution. This won´t be helpful.

Indeed +1

In addition to that, there will always be sites who disrespect the modders wishes. It happened with Skyrim and many other games as well. Don't let a few brainless n00bs distract you from creating the good stuff.

Best way to silence them is to make cool new stuff for the TDU2-UP for everybody to enjoy.

Here we appreciate the modders work. Keep them coming. :cool:

One Question: In the game code there is a car, that is not available to buy or to win and it's no DLC car. I'm talking about the Koenigsegg CCXR "Solar Crown" (car ID 609). I know it's technical complete the same as the available CCXR, just like the DLC Veyrons Centenaire and Sang Bleu are same as Veyron 16.4 and Grand Sport, but is it possible to put it next to the "normal" CCXR into the European showroom to make it available in one of the next UP versions? Just for reasons to complete the whole collection of cars in the game :)

There is no sense ? The car looks the same, with the same deta... The same thing is with the 458 Italia from school - any changes, only name...

Indeed +1

In addition to that, there will always be sites who disrespect the modders wishes. It happened with Skyrim and many other games as well. Don't let a few brainless n00bs distract you from creating the good stuff.

i approve you and your mind you put it on, but StarGT have the right to manifest anger and frustration about that kind of disrespect and shame !
but if those cars do take slots, maybe its possible to replace them with something else.
yes ! Of course it's possible to put any other car in it, like the F12 and the R34 does..

i approve you and your mind you put it on, but StarGT have the right to manifest anger and frustration about that kind of disrespect and shame !

Sure it is his right. But it´s not new that some noobs do what they did in this case and they will do so in future. Also in the past there were modders who have been angry about StarGT´s "home" website for exact the same reasons (this is why I found them and I saw these guys are very good in modding).

Sure it´s his right to be angry and I don´t know if he contacted the other website admins (maybe they can solve it in a friendly way), but as I said before - the world moves on and sometimes it´s better to be above such thing and just relax.

He gets his fame here and from many other fans on his website. Noobs are everywhere.

I ´ve seen so many "modders wars" in the TDU1 section and, believe me, it will lead to nothing.

but if those cars do take slots, maybe its possible to replace them with something else.

No, some cars like the school racing cars have different id's but they still use the same .bnk file. I thought i saw Someone mention he could copy existing cars and put them in a new slot so you can install all the cars that use the clk63 amg. Not quite sure who it was tough...

a car's slot is just an empty box until it receive specification from a car and be complete, by physic, performance, grip, aerodynamic & visual render (working at hell, of course). So the V8 vantage coming for the slot 112 (stock) or the slot 629 (ARS) are just saved as different into the game database. If you have the capabilities to access to this slot, you can save any other car for this slot, like the F12 Berlinetta take slot 230 or like the skyline take the slot 359.

The only limit is the final number of slot, that the game is capable to handle. and again, some of slot are restricted, some modder know what i'm talking about : the global performance and physic are intentionally left as is. like the most wanted Lamborghini, the aventador or the Gallardo LP560-4..

today im reinstall game and unpack

after that i've install the unoffical patch for unpacked version but nothings changed :confused:

why that happening?

i've solve my problem but now the game saying "cheater detected" and kick me.

im not using any cheat or pirate copy

dammit :mad: