We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

a r34, a supra, and many others that i cant remeber... this is going to be my dream patch/game! ...if it will include a type-r civic and integra dc2 (with a proper vtec system) and a peugeot gti! (prefarably 306 gti-6, 206 or a 106 gti phase-4) :D and ofcourse some lambos and proper porsches (a lot).. :D and some m3s :D

edit: i almost forgot mclaren f1 :D

what? why did you gave me - rep? i didnt mean begging or 'you must do this' or anything like that.. i just said that its my dream patch and some 'would be cool' cars not like 'you must do this!' i dont care about that cars and its still my best patch. you dont need to do them, i just wanted to point them out. its up to you if you do them or not. i didnt beg or want or order you to do them. i apologize and im really upset of that. sorry about saying my opinions freely. and i hope u can easily do what u want.

my best wishes,

carreragt339.

mhmmm,yeah you're all right :

359 - Ferrari ENZO-II (F70) [Laferrari] (Unreleased) Replaced > GT-R R34

as much as i know, with the thankful participation of an other modder of this forum, there is two known Mazda Slot :

230 - Mazda RX-8 (Unreleased) Replaced > F12 Berlinetta

Ibiza Asian Dealership > A5 Class > 238Bhp > 230Kph > 6 Gear Meca > RWD

And

289 - Mazda RX7 (Unreleased)

Hawaii Asian Dealership > A4 > 280Bhp > 250Kph > 5 Gear Meca > RWD

There still some Hexa-Key referred to the official model of the Mazda MX-5 2011, Didn't find the slot yet.

Even, if you are right, and 289 is really another Mazda ID there is no space reserved for this car in db which means that this ID is useless (at least for now). I wonder who gave you this IDs along with a "La Ferrari" which is a figment of someone's imagination. Second Enzo slot is just a TDU1 remnant, nothing more.

None of the Mazda's was in the dealerships.

Also I don't know anything about "Eden dragster". Maybe you know something I don't :confused:. Anyway, check out the the first post of this thread to see the list of all vehicles that has connection to a database.

Even, if you are right, and 289 is really another Mazda ID there is no space reserved for this car in db which means that this ID is useless (at least for now). I wonder who gave you this IDs along with a "La Ferrari" which is a figment of someone's imagination. Second Enzo slot is just a TDU1 remnant, nothing more.

None of the Mazda's was in the dealerships.

Also I don't know anything about "Eden dragster". Maybe you know something I don't :confused:. Anyway, check out the the first post of this thread to see the list of all vehicles that has connection to a database.

we've both, a part of the truth, there are 2 Enzo slot, one simply named 'ENZO' that is the practicable's one, and the Other one was originally named ENZO_FXX, with some key are reffered like ENZO_II. However the Project of a New Enzo was born in the late of 2011 like the Agera concept, which was more advanced though. both are known during DLC/DLC2 Creating content..

regarding to the eden dragster, it was a won car not a selled one, it was a upgradable 5000 Bhp 8,0L Blown V8 with a stock top speed set at 558Kph, the only rest of spec i found was the 1.75s for the 0 to 60, and the weight of 938Kg. The most important thing concerning his IG Class, not a Asphalt one but the Racing one. Like the Dodge Nascar "2" Charger V8.

No. There are 2 slots. One is Ferrari Enzo which was in game and second is a debug Enzo slot, probably from TDU1. This second slot was totally messed up - i fixed it and added Skyline. Enzo_fxx is the same slot as unfinished Enzo. If I am wrong give me an ID of Enzo_II aka "La Ferrari".

I'm done with discussing what slots are in game and what aren't. Anyone who will find more cars than on my list contact me via PM. (i'm not interested in TRAFFIC or Generic)

I remember seeing slots for a "Dodge 2CV" and a 2008 Shelby "Series 2" I've searched these two cars on google and found nothing, so I guess someone will decide what to use these for, I was thinking of a Shelby Series 1, and a Ruf RT35

Did you even read xarlith's post? Im also done with all these comments about slots. Lets just see what the modders decide to do.

Did you even read xarlith's post? Im also done with all these comments about slots. Lets just see what the modders decide to do.
Yes, I just wanted to mention that those cars don't exactly exist as far as I know and that I understand it's their choice of what cars are there and that you don't simply press a button to make these things, I totally agree with what you are saying so let's just all keep calm and wait for the next version and let the team do their work!:)

Hi Guys,

I Absolutly love this patch, thanks for all the hard work!

I seem to have an issue regarding dealerships. I read that someone had the same issue, but the solution which was brought up doesn't help.

I have discovered 100% of the roads on both islands, but i am missing the following dealerships:

European East

Italian East

Ferrari North

Audi East

Which means: no Pagani's, No Bugatti's and no lower class Ferrari's. Am i missing out on something?

Are the dealers just not on the map? This can not depend on the patch, because UP v0.3 included a modified GamePC.cpr, wich unlocks all dealers, that you can see them on the map, even when you just startet a new profile.

Are there even no houses or only construction sites when you go there? Because the mentioned dealers are dealers, that were added within the original Atari DLC2 patch. Is it possible that you have not installed this patch or the installation is damaged? In that case I would recommend you to update your game or even reinstall it for new.