We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

I have a little question.

I found a older version of the Chrysler 300C Srt-8

that is one of the disabled cars

If this vehicle also come in a later patch in the game?

They replaced it with the newer version, but since you know where the model is located, you can put it over if you really wanted to

--- Post Updated ---

I just installed the standard Steam version of the game yesterday and bought a Range Rover Sport HSE as my first offroad vehicle, I was going down the highway and I found that the car reached its top speed in 4th gear when it has 6 gears, can you fix this?

--- Post Updated ---

[/color]I just installed the standard Steam version of the game yesterday and bought a Range Rover Sport HSE as my first offroad vehicle, I was going down the highway and I found that the car reached its top speed in 4th gear when it has 6 gears, can you fix this?

I think The gears are because there is no air resistance in game but the gear ratios are roughly the same as in real life. More cars have this problem.

Is anyone else able to change furniture in their TDUMyHouse. Whenever I select a different furniture, the game gets stuck on an infinite loading screen that is constantly trying to load up the new furniture, preventing me from going any further. The only way out is by exiting the menu, but even still, the loading circle shows up until I get into a new instance.

Anyone know where the Aston Martins are being sold?

I have both the west and east british car shops located but since the cars were moved from shops in the patch, I can't find any place that sells them.

The Aston Martins are all together in a single showroom in the east of Ibiza, a little south of the Pagani dealer, just around the corner of the east CRC. It's the former "British Cars (East)", now the dealer is called "Aston Martin".

On Oahu the Aston dealer is on the east coast, a little south of the Mercedes dealer. It's called "Aston Martin" now, too.

Is anyone else able to change furniture in their TDUMyHouse. Whenever I select a different furniture, the game gets stuck on an infinite loading screen that is constantly trying to load up the new furniture, preventing me from going any further. The only way out is by exiting the menu, but even still, the loading circle shows up until I get into a new instance.

No problems here. Changed furniture in all my houses (20 or so).

Sorry if this was asked previously (although I did look all 50 pages) but why does the 458 not show up in the showroom? If I scroll over the showroom (in Map) it says 458 Italia, but in the showroom there is just a blank spot where I think the car should be...

Sorry if this was asked previously (although I did look all 50 pages) but why does the 458 not show up in the showroom? If I scroll over the showroom (in Map) it says 458 Italia, but in the showroom there is just a blank spot where I think the car should be...

Go second floor. You can become happy, I think. ;)