We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

I'm really interested. Are links allowed? I tried to look for Shadee43. Nothing on v04 though.

He posted an Aventador trailer in this thread earlier.;)

Oh yeah, by the way, did you guys manage to fix the missing part of the body in the Alfa 8C for V04? This is a bad quality picture, but it's the only one I could get. I was surprised it hadn't been fixed in V03b.

Almost forgot that one. Good catch.

I don't play a lot in cockpit view anymore as i don't like the rubber neck head panning. If that wobbling could be switched off, i would play a lot more in cockpit view. :D

Well after a lot of testing we decided that the supra will have the original sound as the aftermarket sound didnt make much sense with stock specs

The aftermarket could become later in a "tuned" version of a supra ... but thats up to xarlith

Cheers

Soon i will post a video of the supra sound and the aventador

yeah!! :D :D like you said, it was really awkward to have aftermaket sound with stock car.. :D it will be even more better now! :D

Hello,

I have a question. Where are the other dealerships for the cars, because i cant find any other then standard that came with the game. For instance im missing ferrari(west) audi(north) etc...

Where can i find them

many Thanks :)

P.S. Excuse me for my bad English im from Croatia :)

EDIT: Why does the game lag when launched with the Universal Launcher ?

Hello,

I have a question. Where are the other dealerships for the cars, because i cant find any other then standard that came with the game. For instance im missing ferrari(west) audi(north) etc...

Where can i find them

many Thanks :)

P.S. Excuse me for my bad English im from Croatia :)

EDIT: Why does the game lag when launched with the Universal Launcher ?

Go on Google and search TDU2 Interactive Map. It has the dealership locations. As for the lag, make sure you have no extra files in the TDU2 files such as Dxd9.dll, as that causes the game to lag. Also try running the launcher as administrator to see if it fixes it.

Nope cant find the Dxd9.dll :(

And as for the map here is mine imgur: the simple image sharer ...

and here is from someone else imgur: the simple image sharer ...

cannot post links so connect the spaces and delete the three dots

Are you sure you have dlc2 installed? If not, use the official launcher, let it download and then unpack and install up again.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch v0.3b

i do not have the dlc 2 installed

so i need download dlc2 and it will be fixed ?

EDIT: can i download the repack by Knyazev ?

Did you purchase the game, if not, please do. It only is $10 or so on steam and it is in almost every sale.

If you already purchase it:

Back up your save game located at my documents/edengames I believe

Reinstall your game. This may sound harsh, but as you backed-up your save game nothing you will lose nothing. As you will run UpLauncher you will notice it downloads everything. This varies from 10 minutes to 5 hours, it depends on your internet speed. Once that is downloaded, run it for the first time and enter your game key. Just click load and wait until you see "press enter to play" or something like that. Then, paste back your save game folder.

Now for the unpacking. Download the unpacker GUI located somewhere on this forum -mods, feel free to insert the link here as I'm on mobile and can't find it-. It will do its magic and your game will be unpacked, now just install the unofficial patch and some mods and your good to go.

Edit: I think you don't need to reinstall your game. Just update and unpack right after.

Yes i have the retail version on the DVD.

I havent bothered with the standard launcher, i installed it and went to modding it and running it in offline mode via the universal launcher.

I am currently updateing via the standard launcher, will report tonight how it went ;)

EDIT: Updated the game now works like charm :)