We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

To be honest, i dont think i have a specific car i would like to drive .. forever and ever, in TDU2. Even if its a supercar like Lambo and Koinegsegsegseg. If the sound and the car class of the Supra is abit higher up then what the R34 was that would be nice. Couldnt keep up with other people in the 34. Then i'd always drive that.

OT

A question for people who play online do you get told to f off with the patch cars? The amount of people that have told me this is racking up. lol No, it's quite the opposite, many ask from where to get it and how to do it. I even saw more & more players with v0.3b installed. :cool:

/OT

Taking a break for a few days as i have crap to sort out before i move.

A question for people who play online do you get told to f off with the patch cars?

The amount of people that have told me this is racking up. lol

Nah, most that i hang around with, tend to already know of the Unofficial patch but dont use it. A few others asked what i was driving. but no one has told me to "f off" yet

Good news people :D thanks to DonnieBrasco i have recovered Agera R :)

We should get Donnie a Cape and Blue tights.

Does this mean you will try to complete your Agera model for the TDU-UP? :cool:

Taking a break for a few days as i have crap to sort out before i move.

A question for people who play online do you get told to f off with the patch cars?

The amount of people that have told me this is racking up. lol

Most just ask where to get it.:D

On occasion there will be players who call you names or hackz.:confused:

After some explaining they usually check it out.;)

In the end they will all grab the UP because it is way too good to leave :thumbsup:

I noticed 3 different reactions from Unnoficial patch-less people

"Dude, you have a bug"

"Did you modded your game? What are you driving?"

"You're a cheating scum! You should be banned!"

Everytime i answer to that telling them about Unnoficial Patch and a few days later i find'em driving some UP car. It's magic!

I do my part posting screenshots and talking about UP in my tumblr, luckily someone would have already seen those posts and downloaded it :3

Okay thanks. Tires are still wip wasn't going to change them but decided to.

Very nice. Worth the wait !

:thumbsup:

Now we just need to have a really nice sound mod for it. I dont think i can stand driving around with a Audi sounding Lambo

I think Jorgemodek is on the case :dj:

PS You are aware that the Audi R8 and Lamborghini Gallardo are, ... lets say closely related :D

PS You are aware that the Audi R8 and Lamborghini Gallardo are, ... lets say closely related :D

Yes, as I have been reminded many times on this forum, they share the same engine. But they do not sound the same. That is what i am getting at.

Well at least what I'm getting at, is I don't want the Lambos that are coming with the next patch, to sound like the R8 that is in the original game. That was weak and some what boring.

Just want a bit more "OOMPH" ... which I am sure Jorge will not disappoint in.