We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

I forgot to add rims to Countach. Now everything should be ok.

And if someone loves huge spoilers: http://www.mediafire.com/download/f1wcz801sixmw1d/Countach_for_TDU2UP_withSpoiler.7z

Wing for Countach.

Lol:)

Thanks for the wheel fix:cool:

PS ATM it is not possible to use the paint and interior options with the new cars. Off course you can use the stickershop for it. But will this functionality be added later?

The Countach is an awesome ride. I like it.

]MadManCK TDU2 carlist will be completed.. we are try to make DLC3 ( today) , soon DLC4, and more soon DLC 5, 6, 7

ROFL:D

Already enjoy the few new rides in this patch. That Shelby GT500KR is quite a handfull, lol.

At this pace you will indeed release more "DLC" than Atari ever intended.:D

I have seen the Audi RS5 and Golf have improved models as well. Will check them out later.

If you want to change plates - go on. But there are more changes in common_car.bnk, not only plates, so i suggest to modify plates with mini bnk manager. Later i will update filelist so you will exactly know which files I changed.

D'oh! :lol: I only copied back my old common_car.bnk with my own licenceplate. I think i have to reinstall this patch for the 3rd time and then mod the patched common_car.bnk :D