We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

Well, its great to have the patch at last- thanks a lot to all that made 0.4 possible; it has enhanced my game yet again :)

However, I have noticed a problem with the Cerbera's HUD in Bumper View- it has a missing dial. Also, the start-up sound for the TVR is way too loud- it needs to be quietened.

But the TVR's niggles are the only bugs I've found... everything else seems great.

Keep up the good work! :rockon:

I agree on the sound but the HUD is fine for me in both bumper and hood cam

Q7CnYu9.jpg

2jqJcUA.jpg

Hi, really nice patch.

Awesome Supra but i would like a supra with 900 hp for the a2 or a1 class ;)

TDUPerformance editor does not exist for tdu2 but can i change the value of the supra with any program or tool?

Can anybody help me?

:( I was going to make more videos of the patch but my stepbrother managed to infest my computer with adware.

My computer is now running really slow and I can't record video. My PC was almost due for a reformat anyways so I'm going to wipe everything now.

Be a while before I can get back to making the videos.

I'm a bit frustrated where is the corvette C6 ???? only thing I found in dealer is Corvette C6 ZR1 which is the DLC one where is the IGC onee ?

There is no Corvette C6, at least from my knowledge its always been just the ZR1.

And if you take some time in just reading the list they updated in the OP, you'd see they dont have a C6 included.

There is no Corvette C6, at least from my knowledge its always been just the ZR1.

And if you take some time in just reading the list they updated in the OP, you'd see they dont have a C6 included.

Really ??? I am pretty sure i saw another corvette Buyable with IGC in US shop some days ago !!? or am i hallucinating

oh and yes theres 2 C6 but R model in car list