We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

So it seems as long as i dont attempt to apply anymore stickers and just paint the car. The SL stripes stay.

[ATTACH]20130[/ATTACH]

And a simple and clean Supra.

[ATTACH]20131[/ATTACH]

_ update _

yeh i have pretty much all the rims tototo uploaded, for some reason the bbs competition was the only one i was missing. Thanks. But i still prefer TE37s over them for a Supra.

TBH i, on the other side, am starting to get a little impatient :$

I'm containing the urge playing Gran Turismo 4, but that game lacks the Open World component, ironically GT4 is also getting me used to grinding for money, wich is mandatory in TDU2.

You can send a friend Req. and i can make a 1M reward private CRC challenge, NP You will have to work for it, lol, as i will probably use the downhill challenge for it. 1M in less than a minute ;)

My list acts kind of weird as it is a merged one so i have more than 100, sometimes names display, sometimes not and i don't receive all invites that are sent, but you can try.

On the other hand, Xarlith has also increased the reward for a race around the islands and all individual Solar Crown events as well, so you don't have to FRIM a couple of millions ;)

I still being DarkAvengerGirl in TDU. I changed to ZR1 as soon i could "create" a new online name. Replace the "girl" with "ZR1" made me get waaaaaaaaaaaaaay less trouble. :lol:

Except now we all know that you are a girl via that name. So now lots of people will give you friendly trouble.