We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

A lot of people including myself have problems with the used dealer not showing the 300c police spec.

Could you possibly move the police spec to a different dealer?

I've only worked a little with modding TDU2 so sorry if that's an insane request, I wouldn't know.

Right now I've been using a body swap to be able to use the police spec.

If it's not in the Hawaii UCD, try to switch the island, then switch back to Hawaii and look again. That causes a change of the offered UCD cars and maybe the Chrysler Police is now available for purchase. If it's still not there repeat the island switch game, sometimes the offered cars at the UCD need to be refreshed several times until the Chrysler is there.

NEED HELP!!!!!!!!

I have a problem when I am unpacking the game which is the steam version it says that Error: The folder you specified is not a main TDU2 directory or your game version is not supported can someone please help me I really want to install this patch :)

I have a problem when I am unpacking the game which is the steam version it says that Error: The folder you specified is not a main TDU2 directory or your game version is not supported can someone please help me I really want to install this patch :)

I think the error is because you are using the steam game. Try to download the game off the web (you know...) and use the game key steam gives you. Then you will have a 'normal' tdu2 version which you can unpack without any problems.

A lot of people including myself have problems with the used dealer not showing the 300c police spec.

You can make the Police (force) appear at the UCD OAHU by buying all A4 cars that Jude (guy with the brace) has to offer. In the end the Police will show.

Only cars you do not already have are shown at the UCD. When you own all cars it will cycle normally again.

Happy Hunting :D

i have tryed everything but i keep getting a message saying "Error: the folder you have specified is not a main TDU2 Directory or your game is not unpacked" if anyone has any idea how to fix i would be truly greatful

If you look in your tdu2 game folder and click on euro, bnk, does it say more than just video? If it only says video, it didn't unpack.