We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

The Countach and Saleen S7 can take off their spoilers with the roof function, that might help.

Otherwise you can look for yourself and find cool stuff of every car, your own work is the best for you!

Thanks, I did mention in the Countach video about the spoiler, that was EP2 I believe haha

-Carlstone13

and another side note, this is my channel incase people want to see what I have done so far, it's far from perfect but hey it's fun to do! : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw-_Ae3xAZbCX3uNX7Ds6KQ

Yes you did, and it was Ep2, I'm sure with that ;)

Hehe yes I remember your comment! And thanks Loekie, it's good to hear people like them :)

-Carlstone13

Edit:

I just got back from a day at college early so hopefully the next one is up today!

2nd Edit:

The Gallardo video is uploading now

3rd Edit:

It's up now :)

4th Edit:

Wow I've made a lot of edits! but my PC died today, so the one free day I had all week was spent fixing the PC, it's running again now so I may be able to squeeze some recording in, I hope!

Some early wip pics. Had mapped everything so would've been a waste of time not to release.

Wow that looks splendid. Might agree with the fact a saloon version would be nice since TDU doesn't have a lot of saloons anyway, but this Avant looks too good to go nitpicking about. Great job again!

Personally I like the fact that it's an estate, that was always the cool thing about those RS spec Audi's to me, if you didn't know what it was it'd almost be a normal estate! my uncle recently bought an RS6 Avant and I was seriously amazed at how fast they are, made my R33 feel slow. they are seriously impressive cars (though his RS6 is a little modified, it's not too far from stock)

haha, that R33 is my pride and joy, no it's not a GTR but I'm glad it's a GtsT, the RWD stops me being too stupid with it!

and I've worked my guts off and made myself broke for that car :P that's my priorities!

There's many downsides to the R33, it's my only car so it is my transport to and from college (not cheap on petrol and defiantly not the most fun in traffic!) plus petrol is so expensive in the U.K. that I can barely afford to go for drives and things. plus when it breaks down (happens more than I'd like!) it isn't cheap!

But I love it, and so do the friends and people at college haha!