We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

DLC cars are unlocked when you buy them ;)

How do we know Atari won't bring down the TDU2 servers in a few months? :hmmm:

I guess I better get a cracked version of TDU1 and TDU2, I never bought the DLCs for them.

Yeah, that already happened. Atari abandoned the forums and TDU2 entirely, go on the Test Drive Unlimited 2 facebook page and see for yourself.

EDIT: Nah I'm wrong, apparently they are back but I dunno if I really want to jump back in..I'll try getting my account back (if I can) and go from there.

EDIT2: They are screwing up, from what I have read, everyone that has the game can't play because of the bad connectivity with the servers and the constant maintenance, and the account retrieval on my end isn't going to work because the main site still has the "Please contact the site admin" issue, meaning the forum merge has still been abandoned.

What will be done about the DLC cars? Will they be unlocked somehow?

It is very easy but i won't do it until it is possible to buy AT at their website. Sorry.

account retrieval on my end isn't going to work because the main site still has the "Please contact the site admin" issue, meaning the forum merge has still been abandoned.
Create new account on atari website.

Depending on the interest there is a possibility to include much more vehicles (for example Pagani Zonda R, Koenigsegg Agera or Audi Quattro S1) in future releases. The only condition is that there has to be a high quality model made by talented modder who will want to include his modification in patch installer.

Maybe you could add your Lambo Countach. It looks "high quality" to me.

Maybe you could add your Lambo Countach. It looks "high quality" to me.

I could but I would have to swap it for another unfinished car. Unfortunately it seems that there are no 3D BNK slots for Lamborghinis. EDIT: I've just found a workaround for lack of BNK slot but still need to fix brakes. And BTW there are some things like interior texture mapping that should be corrected to call Countach a high quality model but I will try to include as much mods as it is possible but they have to got at least working lights and indicators :).

After the first release (which is very close, I'm currently testing installer for all language versions of TDU2) I would try to make a list of cars which are working out of the box, or are easy to repair (still don't know how to fix no brakes issue in more than a half of all cars :cry:). If there will be a ready model for those vehicles (like StarGT's 300C) it can be included into installer with proper credits etc. , or I would provide a link to the modification and you will have to install this mod by yourselves.

Would it be possible to make interior gauges to not flicker? (I already posted question in forum)
I don't know. That seems to be a shader problem. After exporting and importing the model back to TDU gauges start to flicker more often.

electronic part in dashboard (for example Alfa Brera and some other, or all cars)

Sure, but it will require to edit every car model separately, and it will be a static image :/.

Have you tried to stick another car (Pagani should work)? Some brands like Mercedes and Lotus have limited number of sticker sets.

If that's the issue I'll check what can be done to unlock all stickers for every car.

Ok i tried with various other cars now and its the same story, it seems the police stickers are just not showing up in the sticker shops.