We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

Before it's getting too offtopic here, which version of tdu2 are you running? I remember that after DLC1 was released all the sticker-maps. which you have to unlock ingame (like the copstickers) where gone. They fixed it with a later patch. So maybe you only need to update your game, if you are running it offline only.

I wish some of moders will join for your project, and will help you. Lot of work with this game yet.

(Anyways, i have two problems with your first patch. The V8 edition of R8 have V10 sound, and on the dashboard i see V10.)

My first idea is a soundpack as new content, or bug fix.

If you want R8 dashboard without V10 emblem you have to unpack TDU and apply patch for unpacked game. As i wrote in the first post patch for retail version has some limitations - no fixed interiors and no new sounds, no new rims.

R8 sound is straight from the game if someone will make better sound it can be replaced.

DOWNLOAD LINK IN THE FIRST POST

Have fun!

It's not possible because of filesize limitation and impossibility of adding new files.

This is the only mod I know which is patching .big files so if you can't unpack game you should accomodate with it's limitations and be happy with what you have ;).

obliged[/color] to install every part of the patch.

I do not see a reason for this, but since this is your application and choice ..... . Anyway, I have a few files modified by myself and I really don't wanna to replace them, so at least can you tell me what files are modified.

I've found 2 minor points:

- theres is a little bug withe the hot rod, in higher rev's the sound does not match the actual engine rev's...

- i was not able to repaint the mustang v6 premium, only could choose from the color type (flat, gloss, metallic). after exiting sticker-shop the car turned black again, as i bought it at UCD

Besides that and the already known bugs (again) this patch is great! Thanks a lot!