We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

I need to uninstall the previous patch in order to install the newest patch but, I'm not able to uninstall the old patch, I'm getting the following error message when I try to uninstall.

I had the same message but I have pressed "ignore" and install new patch

and as I know it is working fine.

Only problem is that I use automatic transmision and GT500 & Countach are stuck in 1st gear.

I don't know if anybody noticed this but, I installed over unpacked game, and while driving the Shelby GT500 KR I was over 200km/h and suddenly made a hard left and the left side of the car just left the ground... The car is too "lightweight" or something but, it always happens.

@Incognito, Xarlith knows about this problem. ;)

Confirmed. I don't use automatic, and none of my testers. I will try to fix this later.

I don't know if anybody noticed this but, I installed over unpacked game, and while driving the Shelby GT500 KR I was over 200km/h and suddenly made a hard left and the left side of the car just left the ground... The car is too "lightweight" or something but, it always happens.

Yeah i mentioned that too last night while testing the car. The Lambo has a pretty nice handling, but the Shelby is difficult to handle.

I noticed when purchasing the GT500 & Countach all body paint colors and interior colors are all gray.

...and about this problem Xarliths knows about too ;)

I will try to add color options but don't know how ATM.

not one word about the Chrysler 300C - had he not like anyone :(

http://s017.radikal.ru/i410/1307/72/2e2fce71c8e1.png

300C: Looks good, rides good, sounds good

I took it for a spin after i bought it from Jude in the UCD. It rocks:cool:

Really like the way it rides. Most gangsta ride in TDU2 now

I encountered Ai driver Adam who drove in the 300C. He obviously likes it as well:lol:

The Shelby is indeed a handful, but can also be drifted in Sport Mode. Maybe the handling needs some tweaks.

At least it does not understeer like a lot of TDU default cars.

If nobody said anything about 300C it doesn`t mean that we don`t like it.

All the people here (and me) are probably excited about this patch and

nobody didn`t mention 300C.

Take a look my photohread and you will see some shots ;)

Incognito`s TDU2 photothread - Page 4 | turboduck forum

very nice man, but i only really drive italian cars. so i wouldn't be so interested in this car.

but from all your mods you've done, i'm sure it's of that high standard and the chrysler fans will enjoy this

Nice work guys! I love it. Keep it up!

Il'd like to see more Lamborghinis, even the older ones (Miura), or Concepts (Estoque, Miura Concept)

The problem with the concepts is that the are not in the game files. So the have no green lancia model. They can make it so it like a mod they make now, but then it is more of a mod request for the request section.

Great job xarlith, this patch made me reinstall TDU2 :D

I've restarted game from very beginning thus I can't see all the new cars ... they look brilliant in pictures already. Thank you StarGT !!

Hoping for more, and I'd be glad to help if I can ! My biggest expectations are about physics and wheel dynamics btw :)

Djey, I am glad to see you here.

I hope You will help improving TDU2...

:bow::bow::bow: