We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

Agera R or S is possible. When the game was made Agera was only as a concept car. I don't want to completely reject Eden's unfinished cars but now we have year 2013 some new cool cars has come and some of the cars from the list are duplicated or I don't like. Minor alterations are very probable.

Agera has a detachable roof IRL. It would be cool to have that feature on the TDU2 version as well ;)

Doing 400km/h with open roof is a must have IMO:lol:

:cool:

Sounds great! :)

Indeed :cool:

What you speak there makes me think about the Murcielago R-GT its along side the LP640 in there. But Racecars and TDU feels weird to me, so I guess a Reventon or Aventador would be more suitable. I also puzzle instade of the LP640 you could go for the cooler LP670 SV heh >.> And That Zonda R could be place for the huayra mostly because we already have 5 zondas in there. then this are just loud thoughts fo me

You guys are doing an amazing work! :)

If possible to add new cars in future, with new slots, will be nice, for having new models like the Aventador etc.

But in my opinion, as a Patch, proper cars should be used, for "completing" Atari's work :rolleyes:

About the Murcielago R-GT, can be taken from Race Driver GRiD, and if possible will be great to see an Aventador in another slot instead using the Murcielago slot :)

Because TDU2 has already got race cars, just think about the FXX, the 599XX, the Jaguar D-Type, the Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupè, the Stratos Rallye Version... ;)

Because TDU2 has already got race cars, just think about the FXX, the 599XX, the Jaguar D-Type, the Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupè, the Stratos Rallye Version... ;)
I know to each his own taste, but in my oppinion the FXX and the 599XX are wrongly placed to this game.... Also we got alot of 599's, maybe one of them should be replaced with the 612 (its successor car) Hum but this patch is about fixing up undone atari slots not replacing exisiting once XD But yeah I think a real car car looks weir don a normal road... Something like the Senesto Elemento is fine as its not exactly a race car.

Indeed you already made a great convert of it Star GT, the only problem it has is the in car camera view is to close to the roof... I hope things like this patch could adjust / fix a such issue that a car replacement can't I know to each his own taste, but in my oppinion the FXX and the 599XX are wrongly placed to this game.... Also we got alot of 599's, maybe one of them should be replaced with the 612 (its successor car) Hum but this patch is about fixing up undone atari slots not replacing exisiting once XD But yeah I think a real car car looks weir don a normal road... Something like the Senesto Elemento is fine as its not exactly a race car.

We got normal 599 GTB, 599 GTB China Edition, 599 GTO, and 599XX... Compared to Bugatti Veyron... The same car with the same performance except the Supersport, 5 versions. Veyron 16.4, 16.4 Grand Sport, Centenaire, Grand Sport Sang Bleu, Supersport. And they didn't drive very different...

I admit 599 GTB and 599 GTB China Edition didn't have any difference other than wheels, paintjob, and speedo, but 599XX is the fastest 599, faster than 599 GTO. The two GTB are both A2, which are slower than the GTO and XX which are A1. I enjoy driving Ferrari 599XX but the other three, meh, they are just for collections.

Bugatti Veyron-s? I usually drive the coupe with its famous color scheme black-red, none else. The other four are just collections too.

By the way, nice cars added. I love the current Audi R8 4.2, but the color is buggy so please fix that too.

And I didn't see Ferrari California in the West Ferrari dealer in Oahu (Hawaii). Is a new Ferrari coming? Maybe F12 Berlinetta?

Damn mate!

Yesterday evening I got the beta of the 0.3 and I tested your F12. Damn is just perfect!

I'm in love with that. Especially the interior is amazing and the tires are... :drool:

Indeed. Minime891 did a fantastic work. No words can describe it :D.

why not working the gear indicator ? :p
Because only certain slots has the ability of having digital dash. If a way to add digital to every vehicle will be found It would have working display.

You guys are doing an amazing work! :)

If possible to add new cars in future, with new slots, will be nice, for having new models like the Aventador etc.

But in my opinion, as a Patch, proper cars should be used, for "completing" Atari's work :rolleyes:

About the Murcielago R-GT, can be taken from Race Driver GRiD, and if possible will be great to see an Aventador in another slot instead using the Murcielago slot :)

IMO the Eden devs were working on Club car exclusive racing, mainly on some tracks, but never were able to finish the in-game dynamics.

FXX and Zonda R aren't even street legal.

Even if there are already 5 Zondas in the game, the "R" is a special one that was Nurburgring recordholder for a while.

But i also agree there are a lot of copied models with slightly altered appearance and performance. The Veyron Grand Sport does drive different than the normal one btw;)

Diversity and variety are more important than pumping out lots of clones with a spoiler or two.

Even if i do agree on the normal 599 being completely useless, i still think the original list should stay. People who want to replace can use "old fashioned" mods:lol:

The beauty of the UP is the addition of cars, instead of replacing like before.

I'm really looking forward to the completion of the B1 class and some more competition for the F40 and Countach in C1 would be nice as well.

Right now we can already enjoy a lot of cool new rides thanks to the TDU2UP Team.:cool:

:xmasdrink:

I know to each his own taste, but in my oppinion the FXX and the 599XX are wrongly placed to this game....

Yeah I understand your point it's not really proper to have racecars in a street racing game, but can be bad to remove them because original content, so would be fun to have a rival, FXX vs. Murcielago R-GT, an italian duel :p

It's not my choice or taste, it was Atari choice ;)

Oh, and remember that in the game there are Race Tracks!

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --