We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

Off course there will be bugs. Even some default interiors don't show up right.

If you have followed the UP untill now, you might have noticed that last version had cars added to dealerships but the color selector didn't work. That is fixed with V03, just like other things will be fixed in future versions of this patch.

1. Please take in consideration that the guys behind this patch do this in their spare time. Fixing things the devs should have done ages ago and also adding cool new rides.

2. Maybe StarGT just likes Orange because all Russians like the Netherlands, even former ones :lol:

3. If it is too bright you can pick up some new sunglasses at the new clothes store. (slightly bugged too)

So please enjoy all the cool new rides and other fixes, thank you

:cool:

True, all dutchies like orange, except me :P.

There is a new clothes store?! Need to check it out then.

i m not russian

f6401200682et.jpg

--- Post Updated ---

--- Post Updated ---

[/color]

2. Maybe StarGT just likes Orange

and what color it was need to choose - black ?

--- Post Updated ---

1.Finally thought i would check out other modders cars and the one thing i see on all of them is the wheel blur position is terrible.

Thanks for all the comments.

2.Sorry but that's the size quality is mate you will get there one day don't worry. ;)

I am not saying mine is the same quality but PCars is over 3mb per wheel.

next patch will be includes only minime891 carmods.

[/color] next patch will be includes only minime891 carmods.

each one here is free to have his own opinion and nobody disrespected you telling that... so you dont need to make a scene out of it

Not everyone likes mine or His or Your mods..... nobodys perfect . But we can always improve thats for sure.

In the end this is just a free effort from all of us to make the game better and since its a free effort its always a good attitude and nobody can deny that ... :bbb:

Btw MadManCK speaking in future :

Sorry but that's the size quality is mate you will get there one day don't worry. ;)

I am not saying mine is the same quality but PCars is over 3mb per wheel.

not directed at the quoted, but some guys need to grow up around these forums

Boo Hoo if the rim is 3 mbs big, like that is so demanding. If you play TDU2, your computer is above average, and if its above average 3mb is no big thing -- like a song.

And whoever said Jorgemodek F12 sound is weird -- I have been critical of some of his sounds in the pass -- but you only have to take a listen from on f12 video on the web to see that they are very similar and sound good.

Someone is always moaning at something on this forum. Just kids running around. :mad:

Thanks for patch.

Help! i use TDU2 Steam installed version... game crashes after 3rd load screen! (where it was mentioned the "movie" was to be skipped)

Step 1: i installed the "TDU2: Unofficial Patch v0.1c (for retail game)", game started as normal everything worked ($20 car wash, paint all cars, unlocked 3 new cars, etc.) but i could NOT see the cars that were added. (all i saw were "VW rabbits" with huge rims and dealer show rooms were empty where new cars should have been...)

Step 2: i DLed the unpacked, unpacked (all went well), then ran the "TDU2: Unofficial Patch v0.3 (for unpacked game)" installer, (again went well).

Step 3: started Steam, then started TDU2. game starts, loads up to 3rd load screen then it crashes back to desktop!

Step 4: tried to uninstall "TDU2: Unofficial Patch v0.1c (for retail game)" from program list, it just uninstalls v0.3!!

Step 5: re-installed "TDU2: Unofficial Patch v0.3 (for unpacked game)" installed OK.

Step 6: started TDU2 (Steam was still on). 3rd start up screen, Crashed...

Step 7: started "Universal Launcher" by knyazev, tried start up online: crash!, tried start up offline: crash!...

Step 8: set up account here, posted for HELP!!!

Help! i use TDU2 Steam installed version... game crashes after 3rd load screen! (where it was mentioned the "movie" was to be skipped)

Step 1: i installed the "TDU2: Unofficial Patch v0.1c (for retail game)", game started as normal everything worked ($20 car wash, paint all cars, unlocked 3 new cars, etc.) but i could NOT see the cars that were added. (all i saw were "VW rabbits" with huge rims and dealer show rooms were empty where new cars should have been...)

Step 2: i DLed the unpacked, unpacked (all went well), then ran the "TDU2: Unofficial Patch v0.3 (for unpacked game)" installer, (again went well).

Step 3: started Steam, then started TDU2. game starts, loads up to 3rd load screen then it crashes back to desktop!

Step 4: tried to uninstall "TDU2: Unofficial Patch v0.1c (for retail game)" from program list, it just uninstalls v0.3!!

Step 5: re-installed "TDU2: Unofficial Patch v0.3 (for unpacked game)" installed OK.

Step 7: started "Universal Launcher" by knyazev, tried start up online: crash!, tried start up offline: crash!...

I would suggest to complete delete all of the TDU 2 content (back-up tour savegame, just copy the whole Eden games folder in your documents). Then download it again with steam. Run the game once to let it update to the newest version. Put back your Eden games folder. Now you need to unpack the game with the unpacker and run it as administrator just to be safe. Also, depending on your unpacker methode, you need to disable DEP. That would be mentioned though. Then install the Unofficial patch v0.3 as administrator. And ONLY use the universal launcher from the point you unpacked your game.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, typing on a phone isn't easy :P

Have you an unpacked Game (if you have an unpacked Game you can see all these folders in the Picture)

[ATTACH]19126[/ATTACH]

If not, unpack your Game like this

OK i think i stumbled onto the answer... this patch is NOT Steam friendly! (as it is now) :(

Steam re-packs the game when it starts, (long time to re-pack on 1st run after unpack and patch install...)

any chance next update patch could be Steam friendly?

Thanks, i actually watched and paused that video step by step to make sure i did it right.

luckily i copied my main folder for TDU2 :)

also i retested: unpack, install patch then ran game offline with universal starter and it work!

next test will be: unpack, install patch then run on line with universal starter (no Steam) an see if it works, wish me luck.

OK i think i stumbled onto the answer... this patch is NOT Steam friendly! (as it is now) :(

Steam re-packs the game when it starts, (long time to re-pack on 1st run after unpack and patch install...)

any chance next update patch could be Steam friendly?

Thanks, i actually watched and paused that video step by step to make sure i did it right.

luckily i copied my main folder for TDU2 :)

also i retested: unpack, install patch then ran game offline with universal starter and it work!

next test will be: unpack, install patch then run on line with universal starter (no Steam) an see if it works, wish me luck.

A unpacked game is never steam friendly. And it will never happen.

:hmmm:

i try to explore the maximum of tdu2 sound shematic

I used real sources for the sound ...yet i dont see what you mean with Strange noises...can you point me ?

By the strange sound i meant the whispering when accelerating u can hear it in your Berlinetta video and the Skyline has the same, but i also noticed it in Mclaren F1 sound so it might be coming from the game itself still these cars sounds ssweet!

Very very please, fix the tire grip and brake strength for many cars, especially AC Cobra 427 S/C. That car has a problem with its brake strength and now other cars have the same problem. And even worse, they now slide away when turning. Simply, they all understeer. Mostly supercars that have this problem. Including Audi R8.

And Ferrari F12 Berlinetta has some parts opened at its front bumper when it reaches above 100 kph, and also Ferrari 458 Italia's front spoilers also go down at the same speed. Can anybody do that?

Also, one more thing about car name. Its better to read Gumpert Apollo Sport instead of the stupid 'Gumpert apollo sport' from Atari and Eden Games. I know they cannot make good games, but I didn't know they cannot spell a car's name correctly. Or is that on purpose, remembering other cars have correct names?

Nissan GT-R (only)? We can have R35 put behind that name. It is the generation name after the Skyline GT-R R34.

Sorry for being silly, I'm just seeing odd things here. I love supercars, at least I know what and how they are named by the factory.

Plus, I'd love to see Ferrari FXX. You know, the 2005 model with white stripes on the middle body. Not the Evoluzione like in game.

I just tested my Desmosedici and unfortunately i still got the same problem with spinning wheels in 1st gear.

And friend asked me to ask here one thing. He said the cockpitcamera is shaking oddly while accelerating and braking. I don't know if that is a bug or a new feature of the patch. In his eyes its annoying. But i can't really descripe what he exactly means, cause i don't drive in cockpitview.

For some guys who have the "problem" that brakes are too soft, try putting back the original physics.cpr. There was something changed (i don't know what exactly.) I only mentioned it while testing the bikes. My modification not to fell of while hitting a car (or else) was off. I know that the braking can be influenced via the physics.cpr. Maybe it was modified with the patch.

And Ferrari F12 Berlinetta has some parts opened at its front bumper when it reaches above 100 kph,

I think what you are talking about the disk air vents ... and no they do not open for speed but for breaking....i think its possible to make them though

About the car names its not a so important deal - imo you are paying to much attention on names :mhmm:

Nissan GT-R its the correct name of the car ... And also whats the difference bettwen a Fxx and a Fxx evoluzione ?

I think what you are talking about the disk air vents ... and no they do not open for speed but for breaking....i think its possible to make them though

About the car names its not a so important deal - imo you are paying to much attention on names :mhmm:

Nissan GT-R its the correct name of the car ... And also whats the difference bettwen a Fxx and a Fxx evoluzione ?

The Evo is a $300000 upgrade kit for the normal FXX. Just to let your friends at the billionaire club know you can afford an upgrade to a car you can only drive on a track.

Nissan GT-R, peoples will ask 'which one?' because Skyline also have GT-R. But Nissan GT-R R35. Clear. No question, except which version? Standard? Black Version? SpecV? Egoist? In this case, if we have nothing after R35, its standard.

The Evo is a $300000 upgrade kit for the normal FXX. Just to let your friends at the billionaire club know you can afford an upgrade to a car you can only drive on a track.

That, and FXX Evoluzione has 60 more horsepower compared to FXX's 800 hp V12.

If you have the physics.cpr from v0.2 that would be great. I've accidentally replaced the older file with the new one when downloading.

I have the same case, I prefer physics, including tire grip, from v0.2. I almost cannot play in version 0.3! It slides here and there as if the roads were just being swept!

GOOD NEWS!!!

Guys, for those who are ranting around about the car driving constantly out from the road thanks to the slow braking and understeers from the lack of grip, I have a solution! Follow these steps!

1. Unpack your game for the second time with different folder name

2. Look for tires.bnk, there are two files. One in Euro/bnk/vehicules/tires and one in Euro/bnk.physics

3. Copy-paste them to the troubleful TDU2UP folder according to where they should be. This SHALL fix the grip problem.

4. Look for physics.cpr, should be in the same directory where Uplauncher is. Copy-paste it into the TDU2UP folder where its Uplauncher is.

5. Go drive around. Ferrari F12berlinetta might spin around but Camaro ZL1 will start smooth while oversteers a bit. Different feels will happen within cars. But older cars will feel as how they were.

You will love Skyline R34 a lot more, but you might hate Audi R8 4.2 this way. Some cars will feel good, some feel bad. But Lamborghini Countach and Shelby GT500KR will not have the auto-transmission problem. Many newer cars from this TDU2UP will suffer the current problem: launches fast but lacks grip and slides when turning.

If suggestion is welcome here, I'd love to see a Ferrari capable of driving offroad with its 4WD drivetrain. I mean, Ferrari FF. A2 class.