We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

is it normal that the Mustang V6 premium don't have both headlight and brake spotlight road's glow, working ?

And what about to reput the S5S Raptor in A2 Class, like the game's database claims ?

You should try doing challenges about Saleen S5S Raptor's class, through the time you can know where it should be.

Xarlith, can anybody reworks the Ford Mustang GT to have 2 mufflers like Shelby GT500 instead 1 muffler like Mustang V6?

Got a message from Xarlith, I need to test the new tires.bnk.

I decided to copy-paste to both folders.

Test car would be... Audi R8 5.2 Coupe :D

EDIT

tested it with many cars. Ferrari F12, Audi R8 4.2 and 5.2 Coupe, Bugatti Veyron, Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, Shelby GT500 KR.

The new tires have less grip than original, correct? Still, acceptable. And the brake strength is now good. Like the original one. I got back on the wheels :cool:

YES. thx for noticing

--- Post Updated ---

You should try doing challenges about Saleen S5S Raptor's class, through the time you can know where it should be.

Xarlith, can anybody reworks the Ford Mustang GT to have 2 mufflers like Shelby GT500 instead 1 muffler like Mustang V6?

Saleen S5S raptor is a bit fast at 0-60 so it is better to be an A1(slow)

YES. thx for noticing

--- Post Updated ---

Saleen S5S raptor is a bit fast at 0-60 so it is better to be an A1(slow)

I think it is a match for Ariel Atom 300, 500 V8, and McLaren MP4-12C.

I dare to drift around with A2 cars now, as long as they are 4WD :D I'm not like The Stig's Digital Cousin, very fast in games XD

Saleen S5s Raptor in A1 as opponent for A1 slow cars Enzo, Ruf RT12, MP 4-12c, Stirling Moss, Zonda f ( roadster too), Ascari A10, Ariel ATOM 300

A1 fast (A0)cars : Ariel 500, CCXR, Bugatties, cinque ( tricolore) is more faster , versus their Saleen S7 TT Competition

Saleen S5s Raptor in A1 as opponent for A1 slow cars Enzo, Ruf RT12, MP 4-12c, Stirling Moss, Zonda f ( roadster too), Ascari A10, Ariel ATOM 300

A1 fast (A0)cars : Ariel 500, CCXR, Bugatties, cinque ( tricolore) is more faster , versus their Saleen S7 TT Competition

I think you forgot Ferrari 599XX and Ferrari FXX Evoluzione. 599XX maybe is slow with 320 kph top speed, but FXX Evo is nowhere slow. One of the best car in the game for me is FXX Evo, not to mention I'm a fan of Ferrari.

And I disagree a bit. Ascari A10 can reach over 350 kph. That is nowhere slow even for A1. Try to do a straight run.

@chocolatestar I think they can do so, remembering McLaren MP4-12C is only slightly faster than Ferrari 458 Italia, and the Hot Rod has C2 class instead of C4 like in original game.

I know about Eden's fantasies about Mustangs. V6 Premium and GT don't look as they should. Furthermore 67' Mustang Fastback has GT headlights but standard engine...

Fix which I am currently working on will have orginal (more or less) vanilla car's tires and orginal bike tires. New UP cars were not affected by this bug. Also 300C Police will periodically appear in Hawaiian UCD (as long as your UCD is not bugged). High clothes prices will be corrected and some minor things too.

Hawaiian shirt and other stuff will be available until 0.4 release because it needs further investigation (although it is 100% possible, maybe bike clothes too!).

Very nice :thumbsup:

And thanks for looking into some "minor" stuff as Hawaii shirts as well. Highy appreciated.

There is some more waiting for sure :D

I know about Eden's fantasies about Mustangs. V6 Premium and GT don't look as they should. Furthermore 67' Mustang Fastback has GT headlights but standard engine...

Fix which I am currently working on will have orginal (more or less) vanilla car's tires and orginal bike tires. New UP cars were not affected by this bug. Also 300C Police will periodically appear in Hawaiian UCD (as long as your UCD is not bugged). High clothes prices will be corrected and some minor things too.

Hawaiian shirt and other stuff will be available until 0.4 release because it needs further investigation (although it is 100% possible, maybe bike clothes too!).

So big man Xarlith, you did nice thing so far with TDU2UP. Same goes with others who help this patch to develop too.

Can you inform me what new vehicles will be in version 0.4?

What happens when you're wearing the new clothes when you install 0.4? I think we have to put on original clothes to prevent game crashes. I think that's important to announce when releasing 0.4

1. Why only you? ;) 2. I'm pretty sure that this is not fix at the moment.

Let me rephrase it.

Can you inform US what new vehicles?

Can anyone please fix the Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1's performance data? It is from the Corvette C6 Z06.

And, in a comparison to Audi R8 5.2 Coupe, it is much faster than the Audi R8 on straight, while in game it is annoyingly slower.

Good references: -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Corvette_C6_ZR1

0-60 mph: 3.2 seconds

Top speed: 209 mph or 336 kph

Horsepower: 638 bhp or 647 PS, close to Ferrari Enzo's 660 bhp.

Annoyingly, the car struggles to keep up with the Audi R8 5.2's time in the game in a straight line challenge with the current performance. Stupid and lazy developers...

Hello guys.

I played TDU1 for years, then switched to TDU2 in 2011 and since almost a year I´m back on TDU1.

But now, TDU2 could be interesting with these Patch.

Do the physics for EVERY car change with this patch?

Is there any option to sell a car whenever I want or is it still the Atari "idea" of selling a car only when my garage is full?

Hmm, I can't find it :p

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq214/EFC76/TestDrive22013-10-2717-23-34-33_zpsfc7d3d77.jpg

Do the physics for EVERY car change with this patch?

Is there any option to sell a car whenever I want or is it still the Atari "idea" of selling a car only when my garage is full?

The team is working on several cars, but they can't change the physics of every car in one fell swoop. But they already patch several cars with major bugs.

Selling cars is already possible since Atari released DLC1 (i think) in the fall of 2011. You can sell every car at the UCD, even the "non-sellable" cars.

True facts. It would be ridiculous if koenigsegg agera is complete with it crazy top speed and acceleration

--- Post Updated ---

Tdu2 v0.4 patch theme will be : winter mode with slick tires

(Just kidding)