We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

Hi and thank you thank you thank you, only found out about this mod today. Now I'm broke because I bought so many new cars. ;)

I have three questions though!

1. What do other people see when I drive in the "new" cars.

2. What do I have to do to paint the Nissan GT-R?

3. Did this remove the "micro-stutter" that you experienced on high-speed with the outside perspective?

Thanks again!

@Tentacula

1. In most of the cases they see green Lancia with default wheels but the car's name is different. Except for Nismo, Mustang, Alieron, R8 4.2 and Hot Rod which were already in the game.

2. Retail version with GT-R painting option will be released along with 0.4 release for unpacked TDU2. For now GT-R painting is only available for unpacked game.

3. I don't know what do you mean. Never had "micro-stutters".

@Arnaud Acking

You can request anything but have in mind that final word always belongs to the modder. If he don't like the car he won't make it. And Reliss is right. If there will be M3 in the patch it will be a recent model.

Thought I'd reactivate my account to say thankyou for this awesome mod. I've always wanted a mod for TDU2 that adds extra cars (not just replacing existing ones) but with loads of extras that help make this game what we always wanted it to be. :) Thanks to all the modders who made this patch possible and I'm seriously excited for 0.4! :bgroove:

I am still not able to get the 300c police from the Hawaii UCD

Have you unpacked the game and applied the latest patch? I mean, the version 0.3b of the patch. I found the car and I bought it, or else I wouldn't have written a review of it :D Link of the patch is in the very first post, first page.

Let's see if LaFerrari and McLaren P1 and F1 can be added in the future versions...

Ok a last question in a future patch, can we buy a clubcar in a reagular Cardealer?

There is an easier way to get the clubcars into a dealershop than using hexeditors and stuff. The tool is called "TDU2 more cars". With this tool you can modify the "World Class"-dealer so that you can buy either the clubcar, the racingschool-cars, police-cars, "prize-winning"-cars or bonuscars (e. g. SLK "Tess") there.

This is already possible with the hake club project. You only need a basic understanding of hex-editing and cheat engine. I'm not sure if the clubcars will be included because it is a bit of cheating.

On one hand you are right, it might be a little bit of cheating. But (in this case) on the other hand you have to consider the TDU2UP also as cheating, cause the patch also contains cars which are not available for players who are using the original version only. I would have no problem with clubcars at the dealers. Only DLC-cars should not be available for free at the dealers. (But in this case Xarlith already clearly said, that this would never be part of the patch.)

There is an easier way to get the clubcars into a dealershop than using hexeditors and stuff. The tool is called "TDU2 more cars". With this tool you can modify the "World Class"-dealer so that you can buy either the clubcar, the racingschool-cars, police-cars, "prize-winning"-cars or bonuscars (e. g. SLK "Tess") there.

I have that tool but I can't get it to actually change the world classic dealer at all... is it because of the patch? Really want the Gumpert as I don't play online and I have no friends on pc so I couldn't race in a club haha

only une thing I dont know how but now I dont see some cars of the dealers like: R8 all 430 all Pagani Zonda All Bugatti also the 430 made by Reve09 I dont see it in the Dealers I have the cars in game but not in the dealers
I think you look at the wrong dealers, because I know they are there as I saw all this from you as missing descripted cars. But for example the Paganis in Hawaii moved from there normal dealer to a whole new location at the center of Ohau island... may check out your map more and check on the dealers. I doubt that they missing for you.