We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

I think you look at the wrong dealers, because I know they are there as I saw all this from you as missing descripted cars. But for example the Paganis in Hawaii moved from there normal dealer to a whole new location at the center of Ohau island... may check out your map more and check on the dealers. I doubt that they missing for you.

I dont have any cars

Audi R8

Ferrari 430 Scud/16M

F430 By Reve09

California

Scagliatti

All Veyron

all Pagani

I dont have it and I dont know why

I thougth a little about the two McLaren F1 's in the unfinished car list and how to get the McLaren F1 Family under one hood. For the longtail McLaren F1, there is the road going GT version and the GTR race version. From how it looks the two only cars diffrence in Wheels and on a spoiler. I know the Saleen S7 and the Countach have big rear wings on or off via Convertible function. If you'd add that to the F1 GT you could sort of simulate the F1 GTR Long tail. Now for the F1 GTR slot, you could go for this car: http://files.conceptcarz.com/img/McLaren/94-McLaren-F1-DV-10-Q_02.jpg its a McLaren F1 road car but the customer added a F1 GTR (Shorttail) wing and a GTR Front spoiler. Using the same trick as mentoned on the Saleen / Countach / McLaren F1 GT, you could this way simulate the normal F1 as well as kinda the Shorttail GTR. And with that you do get visually sort of 4 diffrent F1's done with 2 car slots. Its not idea or perfect but considering that the new slots are limited this idea sounds to me like a very nice deal to go with. Anyone else thinking this maybe a nice idea?

Have you unpacked the game and applied the latest patch? I mean, the version 0.3b of the patch. I found the car and I bought it, or else I wouldn't have written a review of it :D Link of the patch is in the very first post, first page.

Yes i did unpack the game. I installed v0.3b and it still does not appear there

Yes i did unpack the game. I installed v0.3b and it still does not appear there

I recommend checking in Hawaii's UCD. I bought the car there. The car wasn't available in Ibiza, maybe because I have bought it. Its better to check both islands.

I'm seeing forward for Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 here, being solde in Italian Cars dealer. :D

Should be available at the dealer because countach is already playable. We should have 2 italian dealership, the first one is for lamborghini. The second one is for ferrari. Since we have lots of exotic lamborghini models in vehicle's mode, why don't we just do it. My suggestions of course. I think it is time to bring the bedroom poster comes to life.

I dont have any cars

I dont have it and I dont know why

Maybe because you run other mods? Try the patch on a vanilla unpacked game and it will work:cool:

I recommend checking in Hawaii's UCD. I bought the car there. The car wasn't available in Ibiza, maybe because I have bought it. Its better to check both islands.

It is in the UCD Oahu because it is an A4 car.

UCD Oahu has A2 A3 A4 A5 B3 C3

UCD Ibiza has A6 A7 B4 C4

:D

Xarlith, since I like tire's grip modification/s from previous version - 0.3, but, however, desiring to enjoy the new enhancements further, is it possible to release another version ?

Something like this:

* Chrysler 300C Police should now periodically appear in Hawaii UCD

* UP's v0.3 tire grip (if possible with fix for bikes)

* Nissan GT-R paintable

* Some clothes price changed from 999,999$ to 99$

* Viper ACR suspension improved

* RUF RGT interior camera

PS: After going back to "TDU2: Unofficial Patch v0.3", but keeping Chrysler 300C Police, class vehicle icon disappeared. Yes, is just an icon, but I will ask anyway. :) Should I be concerned or is this normal ?

[ATTACH]19144[/ATTACH]

Correct me if im Wrong but i thought the Skyline is a Sportscar so there should be more Oversteering (not Possible with this car in Tdu2 ) than understeering :)

If you want to drive it full throttle all the way, get NFS. :eek:

For TDU2 standards the handling of the Skyline is pretty good. I did a test run with it, this time in FA for a Private CRC, while i prefer SP because it brings the cars more to life. It does react good on steering input and i was able to push it. If you want to powerslide, try HC mode, but this car drives well.:cool:

:D

Can anybody replace the stupid RUF cars with actual Porsche cars?

Example:

RUF RT12 into Porsche GT1 straßenversion (RWD)

RUF RK Spyder into Porsche Boxster S or 918 Spyder (RWD)

RUF Rturbo into Porsche 911 GT3 RS (4WD)

RUF RGT into Porsche 911 GT2 RS (4WD)

These stupid RUF cars are so annoying and doesn't feel good at all.

Can anybody replace the stupid RUF cars with actual Porsche cars?

Example:

RUF RT12 into Porsche GT1 straßenversion (RWD)

RUF RK Spyder into Porsche Boxster S or 918 Spyder (RWD)

RUF Rturbo into Porsche 911 GT3 RS (4WD)

RUF RGT into Porsche 911 GT2 RS (4WD)

These stupid RUF cars are so annoying and doesn't feel good at all.

The goal of the unofficial patch is to fix what Atari and Eden didn't do. Maybe in the future the can do it but there are already mods to replace most of the ruf cars.

The goal of the unofficial patch is to fix what Atari and Eden didn't do. Maybe in the future the can do it but there are already mods to replace most of the ruf cars.

Yes, what I was saying is for the future. But what could go wrong if someone can make the Porsche cars? :) I think RUF is just a second-hand Porsche. Why do we must have a second-hand car if we can have a first-hand car?

Mods, I know. But do they come with the correct car name and database?

Let me ask everybody which one is better. Porsche or RUF? Don't speak of Audi or Volkswagen, they don't answer the question.

Yes, what I was saying is for the future. But what could go wrong if someone can make the Porsche cars? :) I think RUF is just a second-hand Porsche. Why do we must have a second-hand car if we can have a first-hand car?

Mods, I know. But do they come with the correct car name and database?

Let me ask everybody which one is better. Porsche or RUF? Don't speak of Audi or Volkswagen, they don't answer the question.

I would prefer the original porsche simply because of their reputation. If somebody ask, define sports car, we would answer lamborghini, ferrari, and of course Porsche. Since they make lots of sports car for decades, we can't just ignore them. Just my opinions of course.