We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

Xarlith, since I like tire's grip modification/s from previous version - 0.3, but, however, desiring to enjoy the new enhancements further, is it possible to release another version ?
Install 0.3b and delete/backup tires.bnk.

PS: After going back to "TDU2: Unofficial Patch v0.3", but keeping Chrysler 300C Police, class vehicle icon disappeared. Yes, is just an icon, but I will ask anyway. :) Should I be concerned or is this normal ?
Completely normal.

I recommend checking in Hawaii's UCD. I bought the car there. The car wasn't available in Ibiza, maybe because I have bought it. Its better to check both islands.

I did check the hawaii UCD as i said before. It puts in the cars i have not bought. then i bought all those and later i checked again and i showed the cars 4/4 whoch i bought all those already. I did check Ibiza too

I did check the hawaii UCD as i said before. It puts in the cars i have not bought. then i bought all those and later i checked again and i showed the cars 4/4 whoch i bought all those already. I did check Ibiza too

Not sure what the problem is...

I only bought the car in Hawaii's UCD with the latest patch. Then I made sure it is saved, and then I can quit the game. I'm afraid it wasn't saved, because I usually press the Esc button to pause, it usually auto-saves the game.

UCD Oahu should display 6 car classes. It should show A2 A3 A4 A5 B3 C3

The 300C Police is A4.

Check what classes are not present and do a low Solar Crown Cup race with those missing classes. After that the missing class should reappear in the UCD.

:cool:

Any chance from TDU1 can the Ford GR-1 and the Cadillac Cien concepts be considered for addition for future updates? pretty please? :)

Epic cars. +1

The goal of the unofficial patch is to fix what Atari and Eden didn't do. Maybe in the future the can do it but there are already mods to replace most of the ruf cars.

I disagree totally. If we going to fix what atari/eden didn't do, why do we bring F12 Berlinetta to the game(no data about f12 in the atari/eden car list) ? What about the remaining unfinished cars in the slots(i.e. lamborhini)?

I think the word should be rebuilding what atari/eden left behind.

I disagree totally. If we going to fix what atari/eden didn't do, why do we bring F12 Berlinetta to the game(no data about f12 in the atari/eden car list) ? What about the remaining unfinished cars in the slots(i.e. lamborhini)?

I think the word should be rebuilding what atari/eden left behind.

Can you enjoy a game which is totally bugged? I cannot. No matter how many new cars are in, I will not drive a Ferrari F12berlinetta with handling bugs, as example. Or driving a Lotus Evora with upside-down gears. Even if LaFerrari is in the game, but if it has bugs that even destroys its appearance and my driving pleasure, I will not drive it or even more, I will not buy the car from the dealer.

Rebuilding what Atari left? I think that is not the main concern here.

Let me ask you. If you want to build a car, whatever that is. Can you build it on a jammed chassis? Its parts missing, what remains are rusty, fragile, not strong enough... How can such useless chassis hold the weight of engine, seats, body, and other car components? Test Drive Unlimited 2 was such useless chassis without this Unofficial Patch. This patch itself isn't perfect, but it keeps being perfected. The purpose of this patch is to fix the bugs Atari and Eden Games left in this game. As Xarlith said in the first page, first post, FIRST SENTENCE even more, "The main target of this project is to fix many little bugs which were left by developers."

A small scratch on a car, its fine, some peoples might buy it. But if the car has TONS of small scratches which discomforts the eyes of those who see the car, who wants to buy it? It must be fixed first. The game is the same cause. So here rebuilding is not the main concern of the game. Adding more fun by putting new cars, finishing other cars, and swapping the cars in the dealers is the next in question, but as Xarlith said... I'm lazy to write it down again so please read the bold words...

Ask the ones who often see this thread, who is the silliest member who often review cars, suggesting new cars, this and that to be in the game, and etc? ME. But still, I often put in the last word of my posts, that the modders should fix the bugs first.

Sorry to say but when you feel bottered so much by now the game is, why do you not leave it and play something better?

This modders here do a very fine job on making what possiblef or them for a better, offering.

None of them has the source code to replace and alternate the physic engine within the game or such. That a job for the developers. And this game dosnt have any developer team anymore.

We should appreciate what we have and what this project can give us, rather then be upset for all the things that TDU 2 never did becoome because the development circle ended up quiet trouble full.

Spot on. Well said.

What I try to to say is. Lets xarlith and his team do the job. There is no point in mentioning " is to fix what atari (we already know " nonsense. They are gone now, bankrupt. Layoffs too many workers. Its up to xarlith since and his team take the challenge of bringing this game back. About the bugs, there is a columns section in main unofficial page and this forum.

I did edit a earlier post but thought i would say here.

My pc died so i can't bring any more cars to this awesome project.

If Jorge wants to post a pic of what we was working on next that's up to him.

I can't do anything about this until i move sorry guys but especially Jorge. :(

Sorry to hear that.:confused:

Hope you can sort things out quickly as your models are awesome:cool:

Is it just a HDD or more serious?