We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

@MadManCK the only two things i no what's wrong at the moment is psu dead and gpu has artifacts and locks up.

All started after we had the bad weather and the power cut off. Also some data on my network HDD is not readable since.

Omg. Im speechless... when will you be able to get the pc running? Most ferrari models are with you and reventon

I wish Minime best of luck geting the data back and then his PC back fixed.

And I don't say this because of looking at this project. Nah... I know how it feels when your thingy blows up, and I therefor wish Minime or anyone else in the situation to recover as harmless as possible.

best of luck on fixing the system, hopreful there enogth things to save still.

I know this has been asked and answered already, but I can't find it out of the tons of pages on here. Where can I find the 300C Police Cruise? I've checked the North UCD in both Ibiza and Hawaii. Is there another in Hawaii that I should be checking?

Used car dealers at hawaii near the airport. This car will appear randomly, so not always there when you want it :)

Used car dealers at hawaii near the airport. This car will appear randomly, so not always there when you want it :)

I didn't know that. I only bought it when it appeared. I thought it would appear when we didn't have the car after some car cycles. I don't know.

For now, the 1000 HP car I like the most is still Veyron coupe. I bought the black-red one. It surely understeers a bit when being braked so suddenly under high speed but it didn't run wild.

What I don't really like is the Saleen S7 Twin Turbo Competition. It doesn't turn very well. But well, I will keep playing since there has to be good cars and bad cars. Koenigsegg CCXR Edition is decent.

Top 5 favorite cars (all classes)

1. Ferrari FXX Evoluzione A1

2. Audi R8 Coupe 5.2 FSi Quattro A2

3. Ferrari 458 Italia A2

4. Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 A4

5. Bugatti Veyron 16.4 A1

Top 5 best Added Cars (originally not in Car Dealer, doesn't always have to be 'not in game'):

1. Ferrari F12berlinetta A1: great looking and crazy throttle. 350 kph under a minute!

2. Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 A4: fastest Camaro and nice looking, but can look better.

3. Ferrari F430 Modena A3: legendary 430 series, nice driving.

4. Audi RS5 A5: one of my favorites for the class tournament despite being a sedan. Seems like all Audi cars are 4WD.

6. Nissan 370Z Nismo A6: the fastest in its class and has unique looking.

No bad sayings here.

I love the F12 as well. I currently own 2; a red GT looking one and a road going one. It's easily the best car in this what should pretty much be considered DLC. Love the handling, the sound, the interior, everything. Kudos to the developer. Aside from that, the S7 is my second favorite. The thing is an absolute monster on straightaways and not too bad on corners past 60 MPH.

I adore the F12! This mod is pure perfection. A beautiful car with an absolutely incredible sound. I love to drive it in lower gears with high rpm, it sounds so aggressive and lovely. And it´s unbelievable how fast this beast is!

Have it in Blu Pozzi with silver rims. Looks elegant, sounds badass! :D

Since tire skid to rolling asphalt ...wind sounds are different ... no annoying transmission sounds....etc everything was tested carefully so that the players could enjoy the maximum (of what i can do) of the sound experience.

Anyway thanks for the continuously good feedback you guys keep giving us

It makes us want to continue modding ;)

And thanks for that :thumbsup:

A while back i made a request for better skid sounds and you told me you would make custom skidz for every mod you are involved in. A cool model and great matching sound makes car mods special. Details like this make the cars really come to life and enable me to push the car closer to the limit.

Without proper FFB, you need other effects to know where the limits are. Sound can be a great help with that.

As you can see in the little tribute Video i posted in this thread before.:cool:

Keep waxing our ears.

:coool:

[ATTACH]19163[/ATTACH]

Beautiful car. Its at Ibiza.

A few problems I met when I drive Ferrari FXX Evoluzione:

1. acceleration is weak at 5th and 6th gear, making reaching 350 kph is hard for a 880 HP street-illegal car.

2. the wheels' red line looks pale like a heavily dehydrated person

3. if we stick the car then restore its paint, its white paintjobs are all gone.

Otherwise, this car has always been my favorite when doing racing challenges or tournaments :) All cars have minus and plus, I accept that.

[ATTACH]19162[/ATTACH]

Well, the speedometer in 599XX didn't show its RPM... That is a bit confusing so I don't really use the 599XX often, other than its 320 kph top speed which is a bit disappointing for 700 BHP car.

As a comparison the FXX Evo up there doesn't move and its engine is on. You can see smoke from its muffler. when a car's engine is on, the RPM bar will raise to at least 1000 RPM. So there are some yellow bars there, I suppose, like in the FXX Evo. Can anybody please give me a solution for that?

I realized the car lacks the 599XX_low file in the med folder, unlike the FXX Evo, but copying FXX Evo's and renaming it into 599XX_low didn't work. I wonder what else to do...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19163[/ATTACH]

Beautiful car. Its at Ibiza.

A few problems I met when I drive Ferrari FXX Evoluzione:

1. acceleration is weak at 5th and 6th gear, making reaching 350 kph is hard for a 880 HP street-illegal car.

2. the wheels' red line looks pale like a heavily dehydrated person

3. if we stick the car then restore its paint, its white paintjobs are all gone.

Otherwise, this car has always been my favorite when doing racing challenges or tournaments :) All cars have minus and plus, I accept that.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19162[/ATTACH]

Well, the speedometer in 599XX didn't show its RPM... That is a bit confusing so I don't really use the 599XX often, other than its 320 kph top speed which is a bit disappointing for 700 BHP car.

As a comparison the FXX Evo up there doesn't move and its engine is on. You can see smoke from its muffler. when a car's engine is on, the RPM bar will raise to at least 1000 RPM. So there are some yellow bars there, I suppose, like in the FXX Evo. Can anybody please give me a solution for that?

I realized the car lacks the 599XX_low file in the med folder, unlike the FXX Evo, but copying FXX Evo's and renaming it into 599XX_low didn't work. I wonder what else to do...

The 599 XX is made for acceleration, not top end speed. The gear ratio is very short. If there was a way to change the gear ratios in game, you could remedy that and have yourself a very fast car.

That's because the 599XX is a test model for future products. You can already see the active front spoiler from the 599XX on the 458 Speciale. These cars are racecars and meant to drive around corners, not dragstrips. What you're saying is exactly the same as complaining that a dragster won't take a corner...

599XX is a track car and not even legal for road use. Top speed is less relevant.

On the track near the Airport on Oahu you can keep up with Pagani's, Bugatti's and Koenigsegg with it. Only on the back straight you will lose some ground.

But what has this to do with the TDU2-UP?:confused:

Unless there is a bug with it (Top Speed is not a bug), please stick to commenting about the addon cars from the patch and other UP related stuff.

if we stick the car then restore its paint, its white paintjobs are all gone..

This is the same for all club cars. But next time you take it for a ride from the Club Garage, the original paint will be restored.

Maybe Club Cars should be excluded from the Stickershop, unless they can be painted permanently.

Wanted to drop a line and thank MadManCK for turning me on to this. Absolutely love the patch, and the F12 Berlinetta is a dream machine. Can't wait for v0.4

You're welcome off course. Good to see you found it.:)

I didn't know that. I only bought it when it appeared. I thought it would appear when we didn't have the car after some car cycles. I don't know.

For now, the 1000 HP car I like the most is still Veyron coupe. I bought the black-red one. It surely understeers a bit when being braked so suddenly under high speed but it didn't run wild.

What I don't really like is the Saleen S7 Twin Turbo Competition. It doesn't turn very well. But well, I will keep playing since there has to be good cars and bad cars. Koenigsegg CCXR Edition is decent.

Top 5 favorite cars (all classes)

1. Ferrari FXX Evoluzione A1

2. Audi R8 Coupe 5.2 FSi Quattro A2

3. Ferrari 458 Italia A2

4. Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 A4

5. Bugatti Veyron 16.4 A1

Top 5 best Added Cars (originally not in Car Dealer, doesn't always have to be 'not in game'):

1. Ferrari F12berlinetta A1: great looking and crazy throttle. 350 kph under a minute!

2. Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 A4: fastest Camaro and nice looking, but can look better.

3. Ferrari F430 Modena A3: legendary 430 series, nice driving.

4. Audi RS5 A5: one of my favorites for the class tournament despite being a sedan. Seems like all Audi cars are 4WD.

6. Nissan 370Z Nismo A6: the fastest in its class and has unique looking.

No bad sayings here.

no such thing as a 430 modena, it's a f430 coupe... so much for being enzo man o_O

not a series either, was the original product before a limited series came.