We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

1 is it possible to make left hand shift animation? - NO

2 How about adding disappearing roof to Koenigsegg CCXR? I m asking for this since the game release and nobody cared about it, since you guys are finishing what atari didnt i think it would be nice Regards - not need i think

Considering the CCXR I dont want it to be a convertible. Because all Convertible cars have at Highspeed a very weird and anjoying blure effect.

It would ruin for me driving the CCXR or any Königsegg that way...

I also got a serious question that I hope anyone of the developer team can explain to me.

- I have the 0.3 Patch installed.

- I have not yet buyed any new car or clothes.

- I buyed all my DLC's with real money / token and had them unlocked ingame / even in my garage.

- I tryed out a addon car that replaced the Bugatti Veyeron Super Sport (Black trim of that car / other rims)

Once I had added that new Veyeron bnks, and wanted to go out my house to drive my CCXR, the game clamed I would use a DLC Hack, and replaced all my DLC cars into Miami Mustangs.

I left game and restored the orginal Veyeron Super Sport BNKs, and went back ingame, I didnt get clamed for DLC hacking this time but my DLC cars where converted.

So I restored my Savegame backup, when I then tryed to load the save game, the first time the game did calme me as a 'cheater'.

When I closed the game and restarted it, then seemed all to be normal for me.

I wonder if any of you modder have any kind of experince about the descripted case. Aka how a car model bnk can make the game think I'm DLC hacking or cheating ?!

Because of this experince I'm a little scared now to buy any of the patched cars. I dont want to ruine my savegame or get 'autobaned' because the server may think I do illegal things that I'm actually not doing...

And since that is a car bnk that caused me this mess I belive it could happen with any of the new car bnks in this patch maybe to :(

Thanks in advance for any sort of answer.

1 is it possible to make left hand shift animation? - NO

2 How about adding disappearing roof to Koenigsegg CCXR? I m asking for this since the game release and nobody cared about it, since you guys are finishing what atari didnt i think it would be nice Regards - not need i think

Too bad the RHD animation is not there. Never really thought about that. But there are no cars in the game with RHD i suppose. :p

Edit: the D-Type is RHD off course, but has right hand shift...

I made a request for a removable roof for the Koenigsegg a while back. Also for the Agera if it will be made.;)

Reason for it is simple; they have a removable roof IRL and driving 400KM/H with an open top is a must have IMO:D

If it is possible to make off course.

And for those who don't like it; it is an option, you don't have to drive open top. But it would add to the immersion of driving a Koenigsegg:cool:

Too bad the RHD animation is not there. Never really thought about that. But there are no cars in the game with RHD i suppose. :p

Edit: the D-Type is RHD off course, but has right hand shift...

I made a request for a removable roof for the Koenigsegg a while back. Also for the Agera if it will be made.;)

Reason for it is simple; they have a removable roof IRL and driving 400KM/H with an open top is a must have IMO:D

If it is possible to make off course.

And for those who don't like it; it is an option, you don't have to drive open top. But it would add to the immersion of driving a Koenigsegg:cool:

Making Koenigsegg CCXR and Agera R's roof like the other convertible car's roof is the best idea, but the animation should be fading like Saleen S7 Twin Turbo Competition and Lamborghini Countach 5000QV's spoiler since they have complicated manual hardtop structure. Ferrari California and Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG have nice and simple electrical convertible hardtop structure, anyway.

Making Koenigsegg CCXR and Agera R's roof like the other convertible car's roof is the best idea, but the animation should be fading like Saleen S7 Twin Turbo Competition and Lamborghini Countach 5000QV's spoiler since they have complicated manual hardtop structure. Ferrari California and Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG have nice and simple electrical convertible hardtop structure, anyway.

Yes thats what i meant writing 'disappearing' just like veyron, cinque and ferrari 308 and 246 roofs.

BTW i did almost 500km in S7TT and didnt even know you can remove the spoiler :fp2:

Considering the CCXR I dont want it to be a convertible. Because all Convertible cars have at Highspeed a very weird and anjoying blure effect.

It would ruin for me driving the CCXR or any Königsegg that way...

Because of this bug I had to disable blur effect entirely... I am unable to fix it properly.

Once I had added that new Veyeron bnks, and wanted to go out my house to drive my CCXR, the game clamed I would use a DLC Hack, and replaced all my DLC cars into Miami Mustangs.

Bad luck, I suppose. This error sometimes shows to people with vanilla game. Just remember to backup your savegame from time to time and you will be fine.

Because of this bug I had to disable blur effect entirely... I am unable to fix it properly.

Bad luck, I suppose. This error sometimes shows to people with vanilla game. Just remember to backup your savegame from time to time and you will be fine.

Any idea of a next update? Can not wait to see :3

Edit: I dont know if this is bug our not but when i go play on offline mode ( to test some mods ) i found a bot using school car ;v

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/6072/j74c.jpg

One idea: is possible to add bodykit choice when buying the car? for example, we have several mods of Aventador, Normal Aventador, Aventador DMC and Aventador Oakley, and on the purchase had to choose which model to use? How to choose the model like the wheels, paint and interior?

So the 0.3 patch disables the blue 'effect' ? Well that is nice for mentoned bug, and otherwise you notice not to much diffrence.

For your respond on my question, thank you for it, I luckly have my backups. I just wondered why it happend as soon I added a bnk. So thank you again.

One idea: is possible to add bodykit choice when buying the car? for example, we have several mods of Aventador, Normal Aventador, Aventador DMC and Aventador Oakley, and on the purchase had to choose which model to use? How to choose the model like the wheels, paint and interior?

we have this great possibility of having totally new cars with the Unofficial Patch using unfinished car slots or creating a slot from scratch. so, this is what i want to say:

please stop asking modders for things like "possible to make bodykits? possible to make a spaceshuttle? is possible to go to the moon and make wheelies with my spaceshuttle with a bodykit on it?" because creating a new car is a hell of a work, calm down, and let the modders do their work, because we are so lucky to have them for this great UP, stuff that game developers never done. :)

we have a lot of new cars now, enjoy them! :cool:

Cheers!

we have this great possibility of having totally new cars with the Unofficial Patch using unfinished car slots or creating a slot from scratch. so, this is what i want to say:

please stop asking modders for things like "possible to make bodykits? possible to make a spaceshuttle? is possible to go to the moon and make wheelies with my spaceshuttle with a bodykit on it?" because creating a new car is a hell of a work, calm down, and let the modders do their work, because we are so lucky to have them for this great UP, stuff that game developers never done. :)

we have a lot of new cars now, enjoy them! :cool:

Cheers!

I think you misunderstand the point of my SUGGESTION and not REQUEST

I just asked that question because like any other game may be to use a database to create a new "menu" of options, ie, use a portion of the wheel chooses as a basis to create one to choose from already existing models and not to create new models like u say....

I gave example of the Aventador because there are already 3 different mods ( Oakley,DMC and Normal ) of the same car and with the same size and position being that could use a single slot 1 Aventador were to buy and when to choose which model to use Creating the "menu" have spoken and not creating different mod 1 for each car like you said.... If the files that change TDU UP have this information is very easy to do but only if it is within the source code of the game there is not....

@Edit

For example:

If u use slot "258" to put aventador like new mod inside the patch, and say that the code of the car customization menu is well:

{

CarName= Lamborghini Aventador

Filecar= aventador.bnk

MedFile= aventador_med.bnk

Interior="aventador_i.bnk"

Sound="aventador.bnk"

Rims= aventador_f_01.bnk; aventador_f_02.bnk

}

U can make this:

{

CarName= Lamborghini Aventador

Filecar= aventador.bnk; aventador_dmc.bnk; aventador_oakley.bnk

MedFile= aventador_med.bnk

Interior="aventador_i.bnk"

Sound="aventador.bnk"

Rims= aventador_f_01.bnk; aventador_f_02.bnk

}

Of course the code is not for you this is just a hypothesis I think it's clearer now what I wanted to explain :)

I read that there is the Koenigsegg CCXR Edition Solar Crown is just some car put in the game that can be used for the agera and some the school cars and the cars that are really just duplicates like that there are 2 Lotus exiges, Camaro concept, Challenger Concept and an Alfa Brera slot in the files, these slots should be used for the cars that many people are asking for like the Aventador, the Jaaaaag F-Type, the Pagani Huayra, the Laferrari and some others that are all the rage in the automotive world right now can be used for. Is the Eden Games Dragster a car that has a finished model? For one of the Lotus Exige slots it should be an Exige Roadster, so we can have the best of both worlds between the Exige and the Elise

I read that there is the Koenigsegg CCXR Edition Solar Crown is just some car put in the game that can be used for the agera and some the school cars and the cars that are really just duplicates like that there are 2 Lotus exiges, Camaro concept, Challenger Concept and an Alfa Brera slot in the files, these slots should be used for the cars that many people are asking for like the Aventador, the Jaaaaag F-Type, the Pagani Huayra, the Laferrari and some others that are all the rage in the automotive world right now can be used for. Is the Eden Games Dragster a car that has a finished model? For one of the Lotus Exige slots it should be an Exige Roadster, so we can have the best of both worlds between the Exige and the Elise
If there are some duplicate "cars" it's for a reason.. those are really in double, i mean. And through the database you'll found :

3 Lotus Exiges > Exige Cup 260, Exige 240R & Exige S.. all are unused ;

1 Camaro Concept > actually used slot ;

1 Challenger Concept > according to files the SRT-10 Concept, not the SRT-8.. not in use ;

2 Alfa Brera > Brera V6 Coupe and Brera "Italian Independent" ; Only the Brera V6 3.2L Coupe is not in use ;

The Eden Dragster have only rims and physic from my personal research. but the slot is temporary locked (speed limit under 33-35mph)

That's all i want to say.

I mean like the fact that there is already a version of the car already in the game, so for more cars that people want we can add the factory colors of the regular Alfa Brera and put them onto the Brera Italia Independent and make a removable spoiler for the Ascari KZ1 R and add the colors of the regular one and stuff like that to make room for newer cars that have come out after the developers plans of the game.

I wonder when people will understand that completly new things are not possible without editing source code, with we don't have at all.

We can only relay on the already exsiting functions, and maybe fiddle around with configuration files and database entrys but that wont reinvent the wheel (that is tdu2)

I guess people will never understand this... They also presume modders press a button and tada new addoncar done... Oh yes we live in a fictional world.

Now where was my meatbikecile ?

thank you that was what I wanted to know.... if the option of setting the table and was in the Source game or could be changed (do not know what they are messing the TDU2 ) About the Source game I know you do not have but for example, I already work on Source of the game "The Warz" and many things could be done without having to fiddle the source only minor editing settings in the game files (which all player can have access to these files) :P therefore questioned whether it was possible or not to do :)

To all the 'quarelling' peoples... Let's just enjoy the game for now. I'm having fun with the drifting everywhere Bugatti Veyron, the spinmaker Saleen S7 TT Competition, and the nicely driven Ferrari F12berlinetta.

So if you say 'I will really enjoy the game with this car' or 'I want bodykit on that car' or 'go kick out that car, my car suggestion is much better', I have three words for you:

OI, SHUT UP!

I was once like you all, an idiot. But I learned my lesson, then I just download and enjoy this game. Done.

By being thankful of what you have, you are a happy man. Its that simple. Works on this kind of thing and every aspect on your life. No need to disable your antivirus to get it to work.