We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

For those wondering what cars will be in V0.4, I found on StarGTs website in the comments section that h said that the BMW M3, 2013 BMW M6, Lamborghini Gallardo and Lamborghini Murcielago would be the cars for V0.4, btw, is it a Mucielago LP640 and Gallardo LP560-4? And why the M6 2013 instead of the 2010? The 2010 is in Forza 4 too

Minime891, you are a clown.

Really?

So after a couple of pages completely UP unrelated "Pinked" DLC squatter, now a Modders Brawl?

Must be close to Christmas sales....:nuts:

Maybe time for the cleaning crew to kick in.:eek:

Nuff said:cool:

PS StarGT did you make a poll for the next version cars? What was the outcome:D

Minime891, you are a clown.

He's a clown ?

He is your idol !!!... what would be of your mods without him

Did you saw that f12 ?! Yeah no words.... theres nothing like criativity ...the genuine you know... oh wait you dont get it

Doesnt worth to lose time with this ....you just cant see that Tdu2 is just tiny walk in the park for Minime :duck:

My proposition of new cars slots and replacements:

Lamborghini Diablo GT => Diablo SV

Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 => Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera

Lamborghini Murciélago LP640 => Aventador LP700-4

Lamborghini Murciélago R-GT => Murciélago LP670-4 SuperVeloce

I think I'm not only one person who want some modern Lamborghini in TDU2 :)

Just been in TDU2 and asked many people what the best car was in the patch and they said Ferrari F12.

And you know what i strive to do my best to hear that because if i didn't then what's the point.

Anyway back to modding the Toyota Supra, Lamborghini Aventador and BMW M3 E92 for the next update. :xmasdrink:

Can't wait for the Aventador :)

I have a question for all you guys that work on the Unofficial Patch. You know how in TDU1, every time you downshifted, there was sort of a throttle blip? Like the car reved up as you downshifted. So you had this nice realistic downshift sound. I believe it's the physics and if so, would you guys be able to bring something like that to TDU2? That would be absolutely amazing!

Great job on the updates so far! :D