We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

My proposition of new cars slots and replacements:

Lamborghini Diablo GT => Diablo SV

Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 => Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera

Lamborghini Murciélago LP640 => Aventador LP700-4

Lamborghini Murciélago R-GT => Murciélago LP670-4 SuperVeloce

I think I'm not only one person who want some modern Lamborghini in TDU2 :)

Only the R-GT should be replaced by the Aventador, however I wouldn't be surprised if the Diablo GT were replaceed by the SV because of the fact that the GT is not in Forza, just like the Countach 25th Anniversay Edition with the LP5000 QV and the '67 GT500 with the '68 GT500KR

--- Post Updated ---

Will you make it like the McLaren F1 LM version with the spoiler/roofbutton trick? Would be cool.

I like them without the wings better. :cool:

I have an idea for this, why not make a Mclaren F1 LM, but remove the LM from the steering wheel and make there be the option of White or Black gauges and like you said, have the removable spoiler. There is a front splitter on the LM though, so maybe there is some way to invisibly connect the spoiler to the front splitter so both of them will disappear?

Hai I have a question for this whole project, and this community (as in the people and modders around this bord).

If we look at here http://forum.turboduck.net/forums/135-Vehicle-Models we probally notice a list of converted cars for TDU2, under them are various models such as the Aventador, the Diablo SV, the Ferrari F50 or the BMW M3. Cars that are part of this Project's car list.... made by people inside this very community.

This project is a community based project or? The name makes me guess that at last.

So I like to ask. Why do this already finished models get included into this project? Means you of corse give out the credit to the converter for bringing this or that model to the game.

So why is that not working / happing / possible?

That something I like to ask all of you. Because I can't find a suitable answer myself for it... I guess I'm just wondering.

@Reilsss i would have to say it's because they are not all ready to put in the patch with a few clicks imo.

Also i would like to say modders improve with every mod so you best start again anyway.

Then comes finding or making a HUD with mph and kmh. And also finding a suitable sound or making one.

I can't think of many cars released that are in the unfinished list anyway maybe 2 or 3 at max.

Does it give you an error message, if so post it here. It is working for me with unofficial patch. Did you buy the game? Otherwise you can't go online.

I bought the game on steam, and it lets me play the game with the patch offline, but when i try to play online it just says "The Test Drive Unlimited 2 server is unavailable"

I bought the game on steam, and it lets me play the game with the patch offline, but when i try to play online it just says "The Test Drive Unlimited 2 server is unavailable"

Make sure to unpack it in a separate folder and use the UniLauncher to get online. Also make sure the game is fully patched and updated and check your firewall settings accordingly.

And you will need to register the game at Atari first to get online access.

:cool:

--- Post Updated ---

I prefer the stock McLaren F1.

That one has analogue gauges. Is also the best looking. And that is not just my opinion but to almost everybody i asked. :D

Make sure to unpack it in a separate folder and use the UniLauncher to get online. Also make sure the game is fully patched and updated and check your firewall settings accordingly.

And you will need to register the game at Atari first to get online access.

wierd because i start the game from a folder on my desktop and i use the UniLauncher to start it online, it let me play online before i patched it