We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

Interior looks like a Aventador to me, the uv mapping looks very clean and nicely. especially the stichging you reference too. I think that stiching in genral is a car interior feature that wasnt so really seen or used on elder cars or? At last I do just rember to see it inside more modern cars from the 2000 upwards. I could be wrong.

I figured out 2 problems with the Ford Mustang V6 Premium, A7 class.

- When the headlights are on, the lights on the road didn't also appear like how we turn on headlights on other cars.

- And moreover I saw it like car with broken left headlight. Its on but not as bright as the right one.

Not that I don't like the car. Its my favorite in A7 tournament. And, sorry if this problem has been posted before, just to remind if its has been reported.

I figured out 2 problems with the Ford Mustang V6 Premium, A7 class.

- When the headlights are on, the lights on the road didn't also appear like how we turn on headlights on other cars.

- And moreover I saw it like car with broken left headlight. Its on but not as bright as the right one.

Not that I don't like the car. Its my favorite in A7 tournament. And, sorry if this problem has been posted before, just to remind if its has been reported.

i reported it week ago on the Xarlith's website And it has been taken in count. For me, it's a better way to modder's brain (no offense here) than reported in this thread, when every post you made it's a means to disrepute you as fast as it possible..

Yes but I do love that car than Dino 248 GTS. It has no Ferrari badge at all even though its called Ferrari.

It was called Dino after a son of Enzo. Originally meant as a Fiat as Ferrari's "should have a V12", according to Enzo.

The Dino 246GT is not a "real" Ferrari but is regarded as one anyway :cool:

I like those C3 Ferraris. They Match the Mountian roads of Oahu perfectly. All we need is a Hawaii Shirt and a Mustache :D

@Minime891, nice to see some inside peak of the work you do. Great stuff.

First of all, I'm saying Merry Christmas to all.

Secondly, we are all waiting for v0.4. Hopefully there are good cars like LaFerrari and McLaren P1, but without them is still fine.

Thirdly, I think we need more tire grip. Even with full driving assistance, Gumpert Apollo Sport sucks, often understeers and slips away in corners.

EDIT: I now understand why Ferrari and club cars should not be upgraded. They become wild and sometimes uncontrollable, even with FULL ASSISTANCE. Or maybe I'm just an idiot and lacks of racing skill. Maybe the second one is more proper lol.

Merry Christmas[/color][/b] to all.

Secondly, we are all waiting for v0.4. Hopefully there are good cars like LaFerrari and McLaren P1, but without them is still fine.

Thirdly, I think we need more tire grip. Even with full driving assistance, Gumpert Apollo Sport sucks, often understeers and slips away in corners.

EDIT: I now understand why Ferrari and club cars should not be upgraded. They become wild and sometimes uncontrollable, even with FULL ASSISTANCE. Or maybe I'm just an idiot and lacks of racing skill. Maybe the second one is more proper lol.

I read that the problem with the physics is that Eden screwed up the Limited Slip Differential so it wouldn't be an LSD, which means that the wheels aren't all spinning at the same speed, that is the culprit to why it is impossible to drift in this game. Fixing this issue would most likely have to be done car-by-car but the work would be worth it

I don't think v0.4 is coming any time soon. Forums seem rather dead imo.

It might pay off to read a few pages back. :rolleyes:

UP Team is taking a well deserved Holiday break and already stated work on V04 is in progress. :cool:

Car modelers also gave a sneak peak on what they are working on.

:cool:

PS Check the official website

TDU2 Unofficial Patch

OK i think i stumbled onto the answer... this patch is NOT Steam friendly! (as it is now) :(

Steam re-packs the game when it starts, (long time to re-pack on 1st run after unpack and patch install...)

any chance next update patch could be Steam friendly?

Thanks, i actually watched and paused that video step by step to make sure i did it right.

luckily i copied my main folder for TDU2 :)

also i retested: unpack, install patch then ran game offline with universal starter and it work!

next test will be: unpack, install patch then run on line with universal starter (no Steam) an see if it works, wish me luck.

This patch is definitely compatible with the steam release of TDU2. Just be sure to stay away from the steam executable!

I'm running TDU2 Unpacked from within the steam installed folder. Having no problems since combined with the "Universal Launcher"