We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

Dunno if its is possible, but it would be awesome if we could repeat the Courier missions were we have to drive around people or give them an adrenaline kick. I pretty much enjoyed that.

Maybe it is possible to make that happen. Re-do all Solar Crown events and bomb missions. That would be awesome. As they are all offline events, it should be possible IMO.

I see a lot of cars being developed for the V04 of TDU2-UP. Looking good:thumbsup:

Well im not sure about that racing is the worst thing to do in TDU2 for me, im only crusisng around from some time, sure i did almost all races i think i only have to finish the last cup on hawaii but i cant say i enjoyed the races.

And still it takes a long time to finish them just to get 12-13 millions its not that much at all when houses cost a lot and have only few garage slots

I have Steam version and use this patch with no issues. After unpacking the game DO NOT START GAME WITH STEAM LAUNCH! You MUST only use the game Universal Launcher. Steam launcher will "re-pack" the game and that won't allow the patch to work... Also don't forget to go into steam game setting "library" and turn OFF automatic updates for TDU2! (there probably won't be any but just incase...right?)

With the Universal Launcher you can choose to launch game online or offline, it will work fine either way! :) hope this helps

MC Stradale by Legionary and StarGT

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19476[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19477[/ATTACH]

Very cool Models.:cool:

Will these all be part of the next version of the TDU2-UP or are you just shamelessly advertising your other work here? :eek2:

If so, i suggest you only post cars in this thread that will be part of the UP, to avoid confusion. ;)

Players will expect these to pop up in their game when they install V04.

Just a thought.:cool:

Racing is repetitive by default, i mean, is a circuit where you drive agaisnt other drivers, there isn't anything else about it, but TDU2 cups and championships weren't only about races, there were speedtraps, time attacks, races and up to 6 types of trials so i find them hardly repetitive.

Problem with the Solar Crown races is that you can win with 20 or even 30 sec advantage. The Ai is not challenging at all. A better Ai or adaptive Ai would have been much better. Than everybody gets a challenge that match your skills. Now they are way too easy.

Higher rewards for single events, like in TDU1 are an option as well. That should be possible.

Well, you're right about that, but i still had fun with them (not nowadays since i'm redoing those races only for the sake of grinding) The problem is the prize, 20.000 max is too low, at least you should earn money relative to the lenght or effort required for win (20.000 for racing around the entire island of Oahu is RIDICULOUS)

Well, at least i can redo those races with the Unnoficial Patch cars, that makes some difference :) (the Chrisler is really fun to drive)

If there were some way to redo the cups ENTIRELY and winning the whole prizes, it would be easier (the exe swap trick didn't work, it only allowed me to replay the gold bomb missions)

install patch but cars have disappeared, for example, have only the latest dealership ferrari South but the North does not appear. I also have only the Italian latest dealership west and east is not displayed.

How I can fix this?

the patch is installed: TDU2: Unofficial Patch v0.3b (for unpacked game)