We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

Whole TDU2 community had a heart attack because of problems with connecting to PC gameservers since 31st of January. There're gone now!

You can go back to driving your favourite UP cars with friends.

What's more, there's an ability to track the status of PC server at the top of this page.

We did some more technical improvements for the website 'in the background' and there's more to come. Our team will provide you with more media content related to upcoming version of the Patch by the end of Feburary, the goodies are on the way!

Yay :)

Whole TDU2 community had a heart attack because of problems with connecting to PC gameservers since 31st of January. There're gone now!

You can go back to driving your favourite UP cars with friends.

What's more, there's an ability to track the status of PC server at the top of this page.

We did some more technical improvements for the website 'in the background' and there's more to come. Our team will provide you with more media content related to upcoming version of the Patch by the end of Feburary, the goodies are on the way!

Yay :)

I think it only means we'll see more screenshots and teasers. But 0.4 is getting nearer for sure!

hey guys, new to this forum, saw the patch notes and decided to DL the game all over again with this patch. I am running it unpacked and installed the patch but the new cars have not shown up yet, I am using my old save from a long time ago, so do I need to create a new game in order for the patch to take effect or am i doing something wrong. I DL the game via steam and unpacked it to a separate folder on my HDD, I installed the patch to the unpacked folder and I am running the game using the unilauncher... any ideas?

TDU2: Unofficial Patch v0.3b

Same here :) Can't we just get an upcoming car list or something? :P

At the moment:

Lamborghini aventador (minime)

Toyota supra (minime)

BAC mono (StarGT)

Koenigsegg Agera maybe ( no idea who the modder is, only saw gauges and the car in its own slot)

Will try to keep this list up to date as soon as I see something new.

hey guys, new to this forum, saw the patch notes and decided to DL the game all over again with this patch. I am running it unpacked and installed the patch but the new cars have not shown up yet, I am using my old save from a long time ago, so do I need to create a new game in order for the patch to take effect or am i doing something wrong. I DL the game via steam and unpacked it to a separate folder on my HDD, I installed the patch to the unpacked folder and I am running the game using the unilauncher... any ideas?

Make sure that UniLauncher is pointing to the unpacked game directory. By default it launches packed version.