We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

I have to say this as i feel the testers are taking the piss. We send you the files to test not your friends.

Be careful who you accuse. Anybody with access to those files can have given them to others.

I know i did not. And judging from your reaction i suppose you did not either.

But it might just as well be a modder who has been spreading the goods around. Just saying.... :eek:

Some new files to test. V04 is starting to get alive.:thumbsup:

I've got a couple of questions, do you guys have force feedback? And if not, how can I keep force feedback with the UP without updating the game?

And if you guys have force feedback, how can I also manage to get force feedback? I know it's kinda the same questions, but I want to play this game very much on the proper way. BTW I've got the game on the official disc, dunno if it's the retail, or the unpacked, don't know the difference between it.

If you could help me out I'd be very gratefull, thanx in advance.

BTW I've got the game on the official disc, dunno if it's the retail, or the unpacked, don't know the difference between it.

Retail .. is retail. So everything is original ...

In order for the Unofficial Patch to work at its best condition, its recommended you unpack the files. There should be a thread on here some where on how to unpack the game, its easy and only takes a few minutes depending on the speed of your computer.

I've got a couple of questions, do you guys have force feedback? And if not, how can I keep force feedback with the UP without updating the game?

There is no "real" working FFB in TDU2. Just some controller rumble. It is one of the things that could greatly be improved if those files become accessible. I use "artificial FFB" on my Fanatec CSW. With the G25 there was some weight in the wheel before DLC2. Some say there is a little FFB with a Driving Force GT or T500RS. But not quite as it should be.

To get the UP completely working, including fixes like holes in cockpits and offset wheels corrections, you will need to unpack the game to get all benefits. And only the unpacked version will get new rides.

:cool:

Thanx MadManCK, but how do I create artificial FFB? I've got a new (working) Fanatec CSR.. ;) And I'd like to have some FFB in game. BTW I've got a question about the artificial FFB, is it like real FFB?

OT: You can fiddle around a bit with spring and damper settings, or even use the drift mode and set it to -1 or something like that, but it will only create some (progressive) centering and dampening effects and no real FFB from the roads. Off road there will be a bit more resistance. So there is an FFB file working, but it is broken or incomplete. Also depending on brand and type of wheel i suppose. Maybe your CSR is better supported, as it is a M$ certified device. But there is no native support in the database.

Hello Can I see the developers plan to add the patch not only cars and bug fixes, but also add new races, classes, license, houses, clothes, new territory. In general, to develop the game in all directions? It would be very cool, Eden Games if not closed, bringing to mind the game to new content, but alas, this responsibility fell on us ordinary players. If you do this, then I'm even willing to pay you for it, it's great work, no, titanic, thank you very much for that. Thank you in advance.

but it would be great to have speed limiters removed on all cars (the 252 kmh / 155 mph ones). and some cars *seem* like they do not have realistic speeds (beetle is one of them) and you all know about corvette zr1 having every mechanical spec from z06. most (not all) people like when their cars get stuck at 252 while their car can just do over 280 easily.

Disclaimer: These are not requests. These are just suggestions.

it is very true but nowadays everyone does races in their veyrons/ccxrs/cinques. nobody races other car than that. (excluding races for only fun thats between close friends which is very rare.) so that should not be a big problem since every other car gets used for free roam. but what u say is really true.

edit: at least you could fix the zr1. it would have near to no effect. (and you can upgrade it to a1 for fairness.)

Disclaimer: Edit is not a request. It is a suggestion.