We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

Maybe it can use some more grunt in the lower sections. But considering these soundfiles are made from Youtube videos, that do not have the best recording quality available, it is a top job. At least it sounds like an Aventador, lol.

Remember most default car sounds don't even slightly resemble the real sounds of those cars.

I know a thing or two about sounds as i once made a Lotus sound for GPL, back in the medieval days of racing games, when people were still smoking and girls still wore clothes.

To get a clean loop without hickups or ticking sounds is really difficult. Also to get the right transition between low rev and high rev samples takes some effort. I think Jorge does an excellent job, a lot better than some sound "engineers" from development studios.

And as long as sound modders do not have access to real samples of factory recordings, i think it is pointless to complain about it. Everybody has their own preferences about how a car should sound, but i think Jorge does a pretty good job in making it sound as realistic as possible, with the given resources.

Just enjoy the cool additions that are given to the community by the TDU2-UP Team.

PS Jorge, i can make this text longer, but than you have to double the usual fee :D