We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

True, but if i only visit every 4 - 5 days .. i wont be checking every 2 hours to see if there has been a release. Like i am doing right now ..

(even when i know it wont be released yet)

Lol, you're addicted:D

Like the guy with the sleepingbag in front of the store:lol:

But TBH, you probably have to be a little more patient. V04 will be good, but is still WIP:cool:

That's not nice :( Poor Ferraris
not really TDU2 is a supercar game. 'right ? some TUNED cars would be awesome I don't think about tunning a ferrari but more like 240sx a nascar stock car like someone did in TDU1 and we need an ULTRA SECRET EPIC AWESOME car like all car games (maybe an easter egg to find with WRECKED CAR SYSTEM)

About the end of Febreaury? My body is ready for this! :D

I've been distracted with Grid 2 for a couple of weeks, but it will be a plesaure to return to the quiet and slow paced driving of TDU2, i love getting relaxed with this game :3

As i'm slow earning money, each Unlimited Patch update makes the game really Unlimited

*[/color] to "Italian Shop" because that will be unfair to the "vanilla" players.

*Well, at least not until server/s will be shut down.

INVALID ARGUMENT unfair you say ? what about the saleen S7 tuned LVL 4 faster than all other cars even the veyron ss ? and you say unfair ... there will be another reason why 'cause it makes no sense to say it is unfair

Long time ago I started to make the indicators for the all cars.. but if I imported a car from TDU2 to Zmod and export back to the TDU2, the Zmod makes lots of idiot bugs, like randomly texture missing, missing animation (top and wing opening), etc..

the 458 Italia sometimes loose the textures from the Prancing Horse, sometimes lose the back window texture, sometimes loose the exhaust pipe texture.. so I can't make the indicators without some idiot importing/exporting bug.. :(