We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

guys dont know if it helps but i had to make 4 times the sound of the gallardo

Seems that almost all bnks of the sounds i choose of tdu2 were buggged or not the best ones indicated for this specific sound

And this by it self takes in fact a month

Fortunalty everything is solved and soon i will post a preview of the car and sound

guys dont know if it helps but i had to make 4 times the sound of the gallardo

Seems that almost all bnks of the sounds i choose of tdu2 were buggged or not the best ones indicated for this specific sound

And this by it self takes in fact a month

Fortunalty everything is solved and soon i will post a preview of the car and sound

we surely wait after your jab, you god of the car's sound modder

worthy.gif

Its a shame but well, life continues and no one must let a fan project have any influence in his own live.

But being a bit selfish now, i hope this doesn't affect the project in any way, in all honesty i can only dream about how it will be when it reaches v.1.0, new tracks? new dealers? new championships? There's some GT4 tracks that i'd die to drive by in TDU2, but i don't know if it's possible to import full circuits to the game (importing cars must be hard already)

Anyway, the game has already grown MORE that Atari let Eden raise it, we have more new free cars that we were ever given to and a lot of bugfixes, but i really, REALLY want to let reach 1.0.

The Unnoficial Patch musn't die unfinished

Its a shame but well, life continues and no one must let a fan project have any influence in his own live.

But being a bit selfish now, i hope this doesn't affect the project in any way, in all honesty i can only dream about how it will be when it reaches v.1.0, new tracks? new dealers? new championships? There's some GT4 tracks that i'd die to drive by in TDU2, but i don't know if it's possible to import full circuits to the game (importing cars must be hard already)

Anyway, the game has already grown MORE that Atari let Eden raise it, we have more new free cars that we were ever given to and a lot of bugfixes, but i really, REALLY want to let reach 1.0.

there was a video OLD butTDU2 video that shome some very very very very ALPHA map modding

2CVsuperGT try to make that right. But shortly, it's not possible to make that kind of change properly. you can repeat some 'sector' when you got the way to the file. but a section from sector (like freeway road or dirt road) it's not possible to extract properly and without In-Game Crash. About that "french initiative" their still, by the way, a mean to access to his work. So may be in other life nor other dimension..

The UP is not finished and will probably never be.:eek:

The devs have left way too many bugs to fix them all:lol:

New locations, more Solar Crown events, improved gameplay, improved circuits and map adjustments with new dealerships etcetera, are only possible with access to the core game files and the Tools Eden Games used to create the game.

Maybe some in-game economics improvements can be made, who knows ;)

They were working on Dubai as extra location BTW. But that project was axed in the early stages of development.

The game mechanics are designed for more locations. But small chance that will happen now.