We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

I don't want to get in a fight with you dude but like I had quoted you in the last thread, you need to stop bugging people. Some of us have a life that does not revolve around video games. How are they going to know when something will be ready? Modding never go's as planned and you always end up messing something up and having to fix it and it could take days or months to do. They are doing this in their spare time and when it is done they will tell you. Typing in all caps just shows how ignorant you are.

But still, I think a bit more communication from the modders wouldn't go amiss. Plus, surely you can tell he's probably just a kid? But even if he isn't, Its best to just ignore him instead of creating a big moral speech calling him ignorant and making him feel like he's a pest on these forums.

But still, I think a bit more communication from the modders wouldn't go amiss. Plus, surely you can tell he's probably just a kid? Its best to just ignore him instead of creating a big moral speech calling him ignorant and making him feel like he's a pest on these forums.

Sorry, you're right but I gave up posting on the last gaming website because of people displaying his type of behavior. I just want to be able to go on a forum without the kind of statements which in this case had presented itself.

Sorry, you're right but I gave up posting on the last gaming website because of people displaying his type of behavior. I just want to be able to go on a forum without the kind of statements which in this case had presented itself.

Sadly you will find that kind of behaviour everywhere on internet. What you can do is visit other sections of this forums. There is live outside of the modshop! :D

It is best to just ignore them mate... they can ask questions about the release date until the cows come home but they won't speed up the process will they? :) As long as they aren't insulting anyone, who cares what they keep posting? :D

Each time you ask they will delay the possible relase by one week back.

I have to agree with Kaoclya that this is geting anjoying. And I belive it migth even piss off the modders.

Do they get payed from you to do this product? NO they do it in there own free time. Pushing them towards something sounds to me very rude.

More communication? I don't know its there speartime they use on this... all of us should be thankful that they consider sharing there work with out actually.

and for you Arnaud Acking, I suggest you do what I do, Get occupied with something else while we have to fair for the realse. Neither of us can accelerate it. And as this modders arnt a developer team that does this as a fulltime job there no point or need to pump out a imagenary ETA that may can#t be hold and needs to be deleayed (it would cause only more drama) so just hang in there Like I and everyone else do. And please don't keep pushing.

Thank you.

Why get so wound up? That's as childish as people pestering for a release date. Geez he's just excited... just ignore him- its easier than making big old paragraphs up about him.

I don't think the modders really care either... they are just busy doing their work when they can and will release when they are ready. Making the mod is more important than telling off people like you're some sort of superior...

damn I wasn't expecting this it was a simple question and sorry for that if it sounds childish I got a bad day when I posted this and I just wanted to know where they are in the making of this patch

You asked "WHEN IS IT DONE??? COME ON RELEASE IT FASTER!!!1111!!!!1!!" not "Hey guys, what's the progress?"

Learn the difference.

Why get so wound up? That's as childish as people pestering for a release date. Geez he's just excited... just ignore him- its easier than making big old paragraphs up about him.

I don't think the modders really care either... they are just busy doing their work when they can and will release when they are ready. Making the mod is more important than telling off people like you're some sort of superior...

Come to think about it I do feel that you are right that we are over reacting a bit much. It was my fault that I started this whole mess and I am sorry. It's just I myself as a modder for games such as ArmA3 find it frustrating when people bother the heck out of me with questions regarding when something is going to be released. Especially when I give information about the progress when I can and they can figure out themselves how close something is to being done just by screenshots and a bit of information I provide with my work. I am going to rep you up because you are right and I should not throw myself into the fire like this.

Come to think about it I do feel that you are right that we are over reacting a bit much. It was my fault that I started this whole mess and I am sorry. It's just I myself as a modder for games such as ArmA3 find it frustrating when people bother the heck out of me with questions regarding when something is going to be released. Especially when I give information about the progress when I can and they can figure out themselves how close something is to being done just by screenshots and a bit of information I provide with my work. I am going to rep you up because you are right and I should not throw myself into the fire like this.

Thanks for the rep mate- your politeness is refreshing :)

really? I'm not that kinf of person I know I didi it to a weird manner but i didn't ever said that

He is trying to imply your use of all caps.

Anyway, we need to drop that whole debate because it's over. Let's just move on and leave it behind us.

Yep, we all know about the construction sites on both Islands. There was an auction hall in the making as well.

But to make them accessible and any other map adjustment, you need to have access to the core game files.

Funny thing is that it takes just as much effort to create a construction site as a working showroom :confused:

:D

PS I have read some people saying that this team is not very communicative :oook:

Maybe those posters have missed the sound demo videos, the render pics, the constant updates, or probably just everything. :hiya:

and if you ask minime in game he tells you about what HE had to do...

I have been following the work on off....

Just seeing the post of members who use the patch and those who do: I have only praise for the mod that brought great improvement to the game and the work is very good and I like a lot more than new cars added to modify the cars as the feeling of driving a "new car" of Unofficial Patch than modded car....

And what of all the videos we've done so far on the patch are the ones that appear to have interest :P

I hope you keep up the good work and take as long as necessary for better "performance" mod and use the same!!!!

The mods are awesome and I see no time to be able to drive the Aventador and Gallardo :P

PS: Sorry for the bad combination words I'm at work and I have to be quick :sulk: