We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

Well its the same story for me friends... my end as sound modder of tdu/tdu2 world as come !

Strangly somehow this journey (modding) started with 2 supra sounds (tdu1) and it will end with 2 supra sounds (tdu2)

Hope you guys enjoy/ed everything as much as we did and thanks to everyone behind the frame who always been kind and supportive with me and:bbb: (you know) wich in the end was always the "fuel" i needed to keep improving my sounds and in some parts myself :thumbsup:

I will keep coming visit turboduck as obvious but im no longer a modder of tdu/tdu2 series

Now about the twin turbo sound.... well its just a shame i didnt get a cool source like the gallardo in fact theres no stock supra sounds around the youtube

This one was made recycling the very old supra samples i did for tdu1...still i think it does the job quite good

About the single turbo sound (below) i will just have to leave you guys with a 6/7 min cruise video because unfortunatly i dont know if it will be released for now ...the fact is that due to a database issue (that results in samples to lose some of their right funtions like different sound volumes and start points (ex:the bov fails)) and lack of car power (hp and torque) i cant release the sound as extra mod asweel :(

In the cruise video you cant see the bug because xarlith sended me a proper database only for the sound to work properly but still you can notice the lack of car power because it still has the stock Horsepower

Ofc theres a solution for all this that would be Minime to make a single turbo supra and xarlith to add another slot but untill that happens it will stay on the shell gaining its dust locked with 7 keys...

Well i think thats it for now...cheers !

Twin turbo Supra

Single turbo Supra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPIeCgq5XxI

Happy racing !

Are both models in UP? If not, where can i download the single turbo sound?

Jorge what to say except a big thank you buddy, I think one of the main reasons why I still play TDU/TDU2 are your sounds.

Enjoying the sound of the car to me is one of the most important things, and your mods give me that pleasure!

As I have said to Minime enjoy your life. You are very talented and also a nice guy, I wish you all the best my friend:)

Of course I would not mind if both of you come back in the future:D

Greetings, Saudações :)

--- Post Updated ---

TDUZoqqer If you ask me, the selfish answer is no:D I recently installed TDU1 because of your recent mods..

Just kidding decision is yours and I respect that, All you moders do is your free will...cheers.

Never really posted anything, but for this time, I just had to, Thank you Jorge. Your sound mods are all absolutely fantastic and brilliant. Thanks for all the great work you've done for all of us. You will be missed. Maybe when something along the lines of TDU3 comes out, you can come back with 2 more Supra sounds? :)

To Minime, Jorge- This Patch owes it's development to you( and the Rest of the Modders as well- a special thanks to them). Without your determination and all the time you have put, this would not have been possible. I may have joined recently, but i've seen the kind of work that you guys put in. And The result of your hard work is Extra- ordinary. Thank you, Once again. Wishing the both you all the Best in your Respective lives. We do hope, that, in the Future, perhaps you might come back. But that's then. :) :bow:

Packing my PC now so i hope you all enjoy the patch when it's released.

Bye

Well its the same story for me friends... my end as sound modder of tdu/tdu2 world as come !

Strangly somehow this journey (modding) started with 2 supra sounds (tdu1) and it will end with 2 supra sounds (tdu2)

What! Why?? Why is everyone leaving with this patch lol ...

Though i guess stuff in real life is much more important. Guess the only thing is to wish you two the best in what ever you do.

On a side note, i oddly actually prefer the single turbo over the twin. Even if you said that it fails. I love it.

Thanks Jorge and Minime for everything.

I haven't asked this before but now I think everything is set for UP to be released. Hm?

--- Post Updated ---

What! Why?? Why is everyone leaving with this patch lol ...

Though i guess stuff in real life is much more important. Guess the only thing is to wish you two the best in what ever you do.

On a side note, i oddly actually prefer the single turbo over the twin. Even if you said that it fails. I love it.

No one is leaving patch they're leaving modding.

Minime is moving and Jorge is probably tired of modding so he will take some time. Absolutely normal thing. I hope them good life in the future and patch will be released (all files that're finished are with Xarlith).

Cheers

I salute you guys, Jorge made my general TDU experience much much better thanks to his sounds, and Minime I never thought someone would be able to do this.

But you seriously made me fall in love with a Ferrari (F12 lel), I liked some Ferraris before but never really loved any of them until then.

Bro fists all round.

Jorge you're leaving us too? :(

Is there anything me or any other members of the community can do to make you stay? Who will make awesome sounds now..?

One of the main reasons I still play TDU2 is your sound mods and that Single Turbo Supra is no exception. I have the video playing currently and listening to it as I'm writing this.

Hope to see you come back ASAP! Thanks for all you've done for the TDU Franchise to make it more pleasant to play.

Last but not least, is it possible for you to release all your sounds before you go? :)