We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

Thanks Jorge and Minime for everything.

I haven't asked this before but now I think everything is set for UP to be released. Hm?

--- Post Updated ---

No one is leaving patch they're leaving modding.

Minime is moving and Jorge is probably tired of modding so he will take some time. Absolutely normal thing. I hope them good life in the future and patch will be released (all files that're finished are with Xarlith).

Cheers

Perhaps i worded that a little incorrectly. I meant that it seems like everyone will be leaving after the patch is done. Not leaving the patch but leaving after patch is done.

--- Post Updated ---

So if it will be in March it will be for 2-3 days?

Oh good point considering he said it will be in March .. its already the 27th ... unless his lying .. and giving us false hope

Nobody in the patch making especially Xarlith can schedule an exact date where it will be released. Lots of things go into these patches, therefore it will take a long ass time. They also aren't spending their days and nights on the patch. I am sure they all have something else going on in their lives. It took Atari an entire year (in between each patches) to get DLC1 and DLC2 (They also suck and went bankrupt) and these guys have been making patches with New Cars and other features in a few months! So just chill out!