We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

We know, it's been on our list almost since the release :P

This is now fixed, Cerbera has a new sound and so will Kawasaki ZX10R. We will share the fixes at the first opportunity.

Will there be just the single files released to be replaced, or do we have to reinstall the whole UP0.4?

I hope it'll be first point.

That Lamborghini video above makes my ears tingle in a good way.

I guess "NewLife(hun)" is also known as "MrFordShelby" (ingame) ;)

Im not a Lamborghini fanatic, but the Aventador is king of quality in TDU2 now ! Awesome job guys, congrat !

One thing the Aventador lacks, is the digital speedo within the revmeter. Other than that the quality really is amazing. Both the cars and the sounds they make.

HUGE thanks and hugs to everyone involved making this patch happen. I will literary sacrifice my neighbors cat in you honor.

I only wish those servers could get up and running soon, been down forever now.

Downloaded the update UP 0.4 now now im dl the whole 0.4 thx for all you made

EDIT

hum it seems i got a problem I uninstall 0.3+0.4 update and installed instead the WHOLE 0.4 but my game got a lot of bugs and missing textures and crashing at random is it me or this is a bug of 0.4 update !!!!!!!!!?????????

HUGE thanks and hugs to everyone involved making this patch happen. I will literary sacrifice my neighbors cat in you honor.

Bon appetit.

Aventador is a nice drive indeed. You can really throw the car around a bit. TDU2 unlike.

One of the biggest achievements is that the handling of some UP cars is a lot better than the default cars that came with the game. Just shows the quality of the team.;)

After a little driving around, trying and tasting content of UP04 my impressions...

I really like some added car handling, noticeable difference from default cars

Duo Minime & Jorge impressed me again!!so it is unnecessary to say anything further:rtr: I can not praise them more may return them:D

StarGT Cerbera very challenging car for driving with murderous intent

All in all, well done UP Team:thumbsup:

Maybe using steam we could make a group for players who want to play with other unofficial patch users :) however, we know that we can't let the game self-update itself (EVEN THOUGH THEY'LL NEVER RELEASE AN UPDATE AGAIN) so we may run into problems with that, but maybe if we use the universal launcher and set that as a steam game, it'll let us join other player who launched it, but idk. It'd just be a nice feature. P.S Are we gonna get an LF-A :O?

I have a problem with uninstalling the Patch 0.3.

Message is:

Error opening file for writing:

[...]

Click Abort to stop the insallation,

Retry or try again, or

Ignore to skip this file

(If there wouldn't be a minimal number of posts I could send a screenshot ;))

How to solve this problem? How can I uninstall 0.3 manual?

I tried to ignore this but then my game crashes.

Sorry for bad english ;)